Braided

With the changing of seasons I always start looking up images and ideas to give myself some fresh inspiration. Since I stopped working out of the house when I had my daughter, I stopped taking time for myself to feel pretty. So I am doing something different this season. I am going to use me to inspire me! How narassistic of me. Before I chopped my hair off in a post party's frenzy I've regretted it. I always had short hair but I finally after 30 years let it grow out and did some fun stuff with it. I don't have many tricks or magic techniques. I think that's why I cut it. I felt like I didn't know how to do good hair. But I know how to braid! I am loving braids right now. They instantly make me feel more pulled together and people notice. When I go out with a braid someone says something to me. Which helps. Makes me want to improve my routine for my daughter most of all. Today she asked me to "do hairs" so I did hers. (I looked slightly hobo ish)



Some older photos of me with various length hair. Saving these to nudge myself into putting myself second at least! No more last!






















Comments

Dave said…
These are so pretty of you! I especially like the versions that highlight your bangs... kinda all of them, eh? I kinda think you should take time abs energy for yourself, because she deserves the best mom you can be.