Two?

I can't believe my little minion is going to be two in less than a month! 

This was her a year ago this week. 


She has such opinions. Likes. It's weird because honestly it's hard to tell when she is or isn't paying attention because well she's a toddler and easily distracted. 

I had ordered Redrum liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star and the day after I got it in the mail. Evidently I didn't keep track of it. In the 10 seconds she was alone she tried it on. 



Yeah so it is VERY long wearing. As in it was really really had to remove and it had to leave it alone at one point because her skin is sensitive. The thing that finally worked was putting aquaphor on it and let it sit then gently wipe off. 


10 hours later just little still visible. 

She's at such a fun age though. Everyday is a new surprise with her. 


How have you, the person reading this been?!






Comments

Lorena said…
OMG I cannot believe she is already two !
I remember when you were still pregnant.
So cute, I can imagine the look on your face when she applied the lipstick before you did…. Hugs.
Andi B said…
She is adorable. Almost 2 already!