Getting crafty for Christmas

We've spent the past week making stuff to hang in the house for Christmas. I want Eliza to have fun memories of a decorated house. It was one of my favorite things about Christmas as a kid. All the decorations!


We made an advent calendar. It was only a couple days late. ;)


When she woke up from her nap it was on the wall. She was so excited picking ornaments to put on. She kept yelling
"STICKAH" she is developing an accent and we aren't quite sure who it's from. Ha. 
It was a true labor of love. It would of been much cheaper to buy something but I hope she loves it for years to come. 


I made us a Christmas bunting from vintage fabrics. Well technically the one above was a gift for a good friend of ours who was a jerk and moved away. (I kid. Well kinda.) then I decided I wanted one for us. So I made one just like it with blue on top. 


Mid tree decorating. I will get a proper photo in daylight. 

Again not ours but similar. 


We had a nice weekend spent entirely indoors which will be the norm now that winter decided to show up. What a jerk he was late and then came in with a bang. No gentle fall transotion. 

That's OK Dave and Eliza found a way too cope. 
Nerds. 

Comments

Unknown said…
So Cute! I need to make time to do more fun crafts like this.

I have nominated you for the Liesbster Award, check it out if you are interest.

http://facesbycait.blogspot.com/2015/01/special-post-liebster-award.html

xx- Faces By Cait