Essential oils

Howdy! As some of my previous posts have shown lately we have really gotten into essential oils in our house. We are trying to remove harsher products and find more natural ones or even make our own. Dave and Eliza have very sensitive skin and I am sensitive to many smells. 

I wanted to share with you guys my latest venture. I signed up to sell Young Living Essential oils as an independent distributor. 


I created a facebook page where I will post about sales and deals. 

https://facebook.com/ByHillaryEssentials

I know many people find this stuff eyerolling but I plan to explain why I don't  when I can type it up on a real keyboard :)


I ordered the premium starter kit for $150 which came with 11 oils and a diffuser. The diffuser alone is about $100. 

If you would like to order something ever from them and want to credit me for it use this link.

https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=2236130&enrollerid=2236130

Just choose retail customer. 

A quick bit on the wholesale option. You can buy a starter kit (they have various price point ones) and you will get 24% off any purchase. You are not obligated to buy or sell anything by signing up for wholesale. 

I will share some of my favorite things and information about what sales are going on but it will mostly only be on that facebook page. 

I am not going to push anyone or be a high pressure seller but I am doing this for money for my family. 





Comments