Finding a groove.

It's almost daily I tell myself I'm going to blog again. I miss it. I miss having an outlet. When I started this site it was a portfolio and a store. Then it became a way to show my mom what was going on and share pictures. Then eventually I developed an audience and even some friends via this. 

Then I had a baby. I did what we all say we hate people do when they have a kid. They disappear. Man I was so wrong. I didn't get it. I get it now. I do. And I want to blog again but, if I am being totally honest I feel like why bother I no longer have an audience. Feel stupid saying it out loud. But why? Why do it? For me. So for me I shall!!

A year ago I started sewing. Baby bibdanas to try and make a little money to help pay the bills. As my clients grew I changed what I was making. Well I still make the bibdanas but now I make more stuff! And I keep adding. I added dresses because someone asked me to! I had no idea what I was doing but I figured it out. 



I have also been crocheting and paper crafting. You'd think I have free time. I do everything between 8-10pm, nap time or on Sundays. It's a lot of work but it's my way of trying to help my family. Currently I am making reversible reusable totes for any size adult or kid. And reversible folding Halloween tote bags!

So if you are still reading say hi! And leave me a link to your site. I lost everything with google reader!






Comments

Jenna said…
I am still reading! I started following your blog in 2010 and I have missed you! I am glad that you are coming back. I am expecting my first child in March and looking forward to purchasing some of your items!
Lab geek said…
I am still reading! I think the evolution of your shop is quite clever. I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)
Jane said…
Hi Hillary! Still reading and still loving your posts. Keep it up girl! :)

Love your creations, all of them. :)
Still reading! Love what you're making and might have to ask for one of my own!
DanaElayne said…
Still here. Still reading :)
Kristine said…
I am still reading! Keep doing what you do, your sewing is wonderful! Wee is just adorable!


www.myhobbyatthemoment@blogspot.com
Marianne said…
I am still reading! Love to know what you're up to. I also had a daughter while you were MIA, so I love seeing what other parents are up to!
Unknown said…
Still here. Thanks for your posts and congratulations on all your creative ways to save money, do your own thing, and helping pay your bills.