Paper I love you so.

Anyone who has known me awhile in real life knows my deep love of all things paper goods. Post its, decorative papers, pens, stickers. WASHI. I love washi like it is a kitten. 

In the age of all things digital my love has resurfaced and I have gone back to pen and paper planning. 



I bartered with a lady in Ireland with my old Kate Spade planner to acquire an A5 size from Hungary! 

I didn't find any pages I liked to fill it so I made my own and added a rainbow Narwhal. 

Every week it's fun to decorate the pages and use my goodies! 


I even made myself some circle event stickers when I couldn't find any that got my lifestyle. 


And I made two little removable matching pages for to do lists. One for personal and one for my business. 


Speaking of business. I have been making more buntings for selling. This one is on etsy right now. 


Byhillary.etsy.com

Today only 20% off sale. 20off10 code!

What have you been up to? Are you a paper planner?

Comments

Lorena said…
Very cute, I am more of a post it planner… everything is on posts its that I tend to lose.
Ohhhhh My Melody stickers !