Red she said

Hey guys remember me? I don't. Well I am starting to. I did something I wanted to do for a really long time. I dyed all my hair BRIGHT RED. We are talking color not found in nature. I did the underside violet. It was super easy and I love how it came out. I feel more me. I actually put on makeup too. I miss makeup. I need to make more time to do it.


Being home all day is no excuse to not get dressed and not feel pretty. I need to for Eliza. So this week I made an effort to get dressed every day so far. She may be in pjs but at least I am not! (oh come on shes a baby!) This is good lighting, angle and makeup. The reality up close. MAN do I look tired. I am not even that tired though.


But that is why they invented mascara, eye brightener and CONCEALER!

oh and my ear and neck are purple.


The kid is awesome. Except for the no naps since Saturday thing. She just decided she doesn't need them anymore. Makes her super grumpy come 7pm though. 




I can't believe she is almost one. She has the best sense of humor. She knows when shes being funny to because she will pause and look to you waiting for a laugh. When she laughs her whole face scrunches up and her eyes disappear.


Comments

Dave said…
I love your new color. In a fan of unnatural colored hair... It makes a statement. Your daughter is entirely precious!
On a scale of 1 to Fabulous... you are! That is such a great colour for you! And that baby is cute as ever! Glad your back. I've missed your makeup posts!
Biba said…
Gorgeous hair! And your daughter is absolutely precious.
Candycane said…
You both look gorgeous!!

I keep toting with the idea of going bright red too ...

CC x
Jane said…
OMGoodness, your hair color is gorgeous! It fits you perfectly.
Your Eliza is a beautiful wee one! :)
Andi B said…
Love your hair, & Eliza is adorable! I'm a new mom too (Asher is 4 1/2 months) & I understand the importance of taking some time for yourself to feel pretty!
Andi B said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorena said…
I loveeee the new hair colour. Totally you.
Red said…
That hair color is amazing on you. Really really good choice. I love the name Eliza. I used to wish MY name was Eliza when I was a kid--as in "My Fair Lady"! ;-D Thank you for posting pics of your sweet girl.