Photos from the past week.

Just some photos from the last week. 


I had this blanket made by a new mommy friend. I will ask her for a link to contact her. She is EXTREMELY REASONABLE. ($45 dude! those monkeys are hand pieced and you should see all the quilting!


Silly girl.


She was grumpy until the second I pointed the camera at her!


Sharing grandma with her day older cousin Margot. 


She's unsure about this whole winter business. 


Best present ever!


Not sure if she looks like a mini rockette or a monkey who performs. 


She's such a ham. She always knows what to do when she sees a camera. 


Miss independent insisted on feeding herself mangoes. 

Comments

Lorena said…
Awww she is sooo cuteeee!!!
And she is growing soo quickly.
Mary said…
Oh heck yes, please leave the contact info for those blankets! I would LOVE to order one for my nephew :) ps. so glad to see you back & blogging again, lady!