I'm BACK!!!!

Oy it has been awhile hasn't it? Moving twice in a month and having a newborn well it doesn't leave you with much free time. We still aren't even unpacked in our new place. Wee's room is done except for hanging things on the walls and getting the extra boxes out. She isn't currently sleeping in there she is still in her cosleeper in our room. She is quickly moving towards outgrowing it which makes me imensly sad. But since we live in an old converted mill our bedroom doesn't actually have walls that go to the celing so once Wee is in bed everyone has to be quiet. :/
 
I made some mommy friend's via a facebook group for March moms and they encouraged me to post again! I hope to make it a regular thing.
Here are some of Wee's current favorite toys.
Clockwise from the pink ball. The pink ball is some strange and wonderful French toy from her aunt named Moulin Roty. It make noises when you shake. It has a mouse and star on a string you can pull out. It has crinkle parts and the mouse squeaks. Best part is that it is light and soft so she can wing it around and no one gets hurt.
Pink square is called Baby Paper. The person who made this is laughing all the way to the bank. It is basically a sewn square with crinkle in it that sounds like paper. For $3.99 your baby too can be entertained for hours. I got it at a local owned toy store.
The wooden ring with "bunny" ears this is an Etsy find. I looked up "montessori" toys and found this the fox and the stacked rings. The bunny ears are rad. It's washcloth on one side. So she can suck on it and chew it. You can also wet it and put in the fridge for teething relief. Her favorite thing is to rip the ears off. No matter how tight you make the knot she has it off in a minute then she wants to do it again.
The alien thingy. It's from a local store. Her cousin Mel had one and I loved it. I admit I got it for me but darndest thing the kid loves it too! The tag says Kathe Kruse. It's German and I am madly in love.
The fox is a wooden rattle teether also from Etsy. It rattles quietly. It is pretty darn cute too. She loves chewing on his tail.
Nuby bug chew thing. My grandmother got her this at Target. It has all different textures around it and she LOVES to nom on it. This one goes with us where ever we go. Along with the O-Ball rattle in middle also from Target. Man she has had a love affair with this since she was 8 weeks old. She has two one for car and one for home. She will fall asleep graspig it.
Lastly the rainbow wooden ring stacker. Another "montessori" toy find on Etsy. I like how small it is compared to the giant plastic ones we had as kids. She just likes to knock it over and chew the rings.
I got some "toys" this weekend too. I have a little babysitting job.
Benefit recently updated their packaging and I love the new design for the lipgloss! I am not the biggest fan of doe foot applicators because you never get all the product out. You tend to get less and it isn't the most hygenic way. I like squeeze tubes personally. I got Lollibob which is a nice healthy pink color and smells exactly like the old ones did peachy. The body balm I had actually had a tin of in the past. I LOVE THAT SMELL SO MUCH. So does Dave. It makes you slightly shimmery and smell delighful. They used to have it in a perfume too but it looks like its been dicontinued. Which is a shame because it was great. But to be honest LAMB by Gwen Stefani is almost exactly the same.
Dave and I went on our first grown up date away from Wee. Of course the poor guy got sick and he wasn't enjoying it after that. We went to York Beach in Maine and played pinball and skeeball. We got salt water taffy and hawaiian ice.
Wee is getting so big. At her 4 month appointment she was 25 inches tall and 14.5 lbs!!
I know I am biased but she is the cutest kid ever.
Even when shes being an ankle biter.
 
 

Comments

Teresa Kulupka said…
glad to see you back!!

that baby paper is genius! i keep giving the dood the junk mail to play with but he eats it. now i'll have to go look that thing up.
Teresa Kulupka said…
glad to see you back!!

that baby paper is genius! i keep giving the dood the junk mail to play with but he eats it. now i'll have to go look that thing up.
Glad that you're back. Moving twice in such a short time?? WHHHHAAA?
Robin said…
Oh my gosh, you all are so darling! Glad you are back and you all are doing well! Wee has the best wardrobe ever.
Vivi R said…
Hopefully you get back to regular posting after you unpack...Wee is too cute!
Vivi R said…
Hopefully you get back to regular posting after you unpack...Wee is too cute!
Oh, HIllary, Wee is adorable! Enjoy her.
Unknown said…
Glad 2/3 of you are doing well (hope Dave is feeling better) That crinkle paper sounds like something my ferrets would like, lol.
monkeybean said…
So happy to see that you're back! Wee is super cute. Hope you keep posting!
Lorena said…
SO nice to see you're doing well !
I am not biased and she is sooo cute ... love the bunny slippers and can only imagine how she plays with the cats.
Lacey R said…
Glad to see you back (you moved again?!) and your little wee one is absolutely adorable!
Red said…
Baby paper sounds like something my mousie-hunting kitty would obsess over, lol. Wee's outfits are delightful! And those toys...they remind me of mine from the 60's that my Mom saved...smaller, wood and fabric, simple, fun...that's really cool. Hope your moving hell is over for a long time!