Wee likes to boogie down and she has unique sense of fashion. Ok maybe Dave does who dresses her many days.

In order
1.Gymboree onesie from Grammy lala
Unicorn pants from yard sale 8 years ago. Headband from Carter's

2.Carter's onesie from Grammy Ivy. Sweatshirt from boys clearance at Target. Leg warmers Dave made from Target Clearance socks.

3. Baby Liberace pjs from my gram. Her great gram they are from Babies R Us

4. Target Carter's onesie and hand me down Carter's pants

5. Brown monkey pjs Old Navy

6. Hello Kitty outfit from Dave's boss

7. Pink monkey pjs from Grammy Suzy they are from Cracker Barrel. Seriously!

8. Carter's onesie from great auntie Betsy, Carter's pants from me. socks from Babies R Us and turban from Grammy Suzy

9. Carter's outfit I got entire outfit on clearance for $6

10. Fancy organic gown and too big hat by Barn Organics from Auntie Heather

11. This was last night I love this one I put it together. All Carter's from me but shoes from Grammy Suzy


82B47722-5EC1-450A-BDB4-A6030213C631

Comments