Jewlr customized jewelry

I was contacted by the very nice people at Jewlr and they generously offered me a piece of my choosing. The fun thing about Jewlr is they allow buyers to create unique pieces of high quality jewelry at reasonable prices. You get to customize the colors and engraving at an amazing price point.
I chose the Twin Hearts Dual Bypass ring from the Promise Ring collection. As an aside I've been with my husband since I was 17 but we had an unconventional relationship and I loved the idea of a promise ring, doesn't matter we have been married a decade. :)


When the ring arrived it came with a certificate of authenticity and a bonus necklace. The certificate outlined what I had chosen.


I have to say I was shocked at how great it looked! It was only a week from order to my door but it was exactly to my specifications. My logic was the name was above and below the heart it was for. I realize now people probably assume I'm the red (July) and he is the pink (October). I ordered it on the large size anticipating I'd wear it on my pointer finger but I like how it looks on my middle.


Zoomed out so you can see the size in context. I do have very long fingers so it may be a bit larger on an average sized woman's hand.


I would highly reccomend Jewlr for anyone looking for beautiful custom pieces at an amazing and affordable price point. A fully customizable experience where the buyer is the designer.

Jewlr has generously offered my readers a discount. Just enter the code
BYHILLARY and receive 10% off your order.

Jewlr offers *Free Shipping. *Free Resizing. *Free Gift. *Easy Returns.

Comments

Lorena said…
How nice - and the rings are beautiful -- i had never seen anything like this before.
freeda said…
Hm, I bet I could make a very cute class ring for my kid for cheaper (or at least better quality for the price) than going through the "school sanctioned" class ring vendor.
byhillary said…
I had mine made through Walmart when I was in highschool. I had my own ring then too and didn't look like everyone else but it said the right things.