twinkies

Dave picked out this shirt at Target for me yesterday. I loved it because I said it looked like him! I didn't try it on and it was too big once I got home. But being Target and 100% cotton it is going to shrink. I wasn't sure how to fem it up. So genius I put a brooch on the back trying to pull it in a little. It worked until I almost ripped the shirt at work. I could of pulled it in a bit more according to these photos. Word to the wise TRY ON THE DAMN SHIRT. I was so excited to wear it this morning I ripped off tags before I tried it on because I wanted to look like Dave.

Apparently though we can't get our act together and both smile, not laugh and look at the camera at the same time.

make gif

I can't find the shirt on their site I think it might be new for fall. It has tabs to roll the sleeves up. If you want to look like your wearing your husbands shirt but it to fit you I suggest checking it out.

He said BELT IT. Ugh hobbling along the last thing I want is to wear a belt. I WANT OUT OF THE MFing BOOT.

Me trying not to bust out laughing.
















Anyone else stubborn about trying stuff on? Any plans for this weekend?

Comments

Heather said…
Awesome post. Made me smile.
Megan G said…
Aww how cute! I don't think the shirt needs femming up, but maybe when it cools off you can layer it under a cardigan or over a dress with a belt?

Hubs like to copy what I'm wearing - often wearing the same color scheme or flip-flop my pants/shirt color.

I always always try stuff on. People get so annoyed by me, especially since I'll wait upwards of 45 minutes during the biggest goodwill sales just to try on the stuff in my cart.

No concrete plans, but hopefully getting my school stuff figured out/on a role. I'm almost done with my degree, but our college is restructuring their classes/programs/actual freaking campus so trying to do anything is impossible these days.
Robin said…
You two are adorable.
Unknown said…
haha love the first gif!

How fashionable is he, telling you to belt it ;) Love it!
Lorena said…
You two look so cute.
My husband will sometimes wait until i am dressed and try to find a shirt in the same color - he cracks me up. I send him back, i don't want people to think we are in a band-