Food and more food

Last week was a busy one for us. Last Saturday we went to see my in laws and spent the day neighborhood shopping. Ice cream was had too.

Untitled

We went out to a yummy dinner.

Untitled

Dave got this enormous steak salad.

Dave's insane salad

Sunday we drove all over creation running errands. It is odd being up before the rest of the world. I am not an early riser so it was odd to be out before the stores even opened. So we went for a amazing early lunch. The fired up a hibachi JUST FOR ME. (they made Dave's in the back for allergy reasons)

Untitled
SOMUCHFOOD
Nom

His came out in a fun bento box though.

Untitled

nerds.

Untitled

Coming up. Dave's birthday.

How was your fourth of July to those of you in the states? Or weekend to everyone?

Comments

Heather said…
You had me at steak salad! That looked amazing!
Megan G said…
Mmm lots of yummy sounding food. My 4th was pretty boring. Fireworks were highly discouraged this year, banned one county over (we live on the edge town). One time I stepped outside there were sirens everywhere.

I did make some awesome sloppy joes though. And spent the weekend sewing.
byhillary said…
I think I was in bed at 9 on the 4th. So lame.