Look what I found.

Ever put something away in a great place and say to yourself
"wow that is a great place now when ever I need it I will know exactly where it is!"
Then you forget. Apparently I made a folder called "not yet posted on blog" and for awhile was putting things in there. So here are some outfit photos dating back to December.


6554160009_a098808a2f_o

6554164385_80ca466f47_o

These photos make me so glad I cut my hair! oy. It wasn't me anymore. It was also FRIED.

Scarf and shirt Target
Sweater NY and Co
Jeans Seven for All Mankind
Dansko shoes


6548825963_0afc83d2b9_o

6548899261_c486a3b73e_b

6548860253_63ce3ff408_b

Sweater Target
Jeans same as above
Dankso
Cami H&M
Scarf Dave made it
Socks Gap. While Christmas shopping I found these cute socks with gold lame stars on them. I wish I had bought all of them. They were like 80 cents.


Stay tuned for I think 3 or 4 more "not yet posted" outfits. Or just carry on.

Comments

rebeccalately said…
I love your style. You're so classy!
Megan G said…
Omg those socks I need them now please. You totally should have bought them all. You've also got some of the most adorable scarves.

I love your new cut and think it suits you. I liked your long hair too, but difference is always refreshing.
Kasmira said…
Those socks are darling! I would wear them with peep toe shoes to show them off.
Taylor said…
How did I miss that Target scarf? LOVE. And I regret not getting that sweater in orange (I have it in green) every time you post pics in it. It's such a bright orange, which I am totally down with.

(Love the star socks!)