What is in my bag



My friend Jess contacted me when I took the blog down and said she would miss being able to peak in my purse. Here ya go! Ha!

This is the 2012 "Ladies Nice Things" purchase. I picked up this purse on sale from Macy's. I can't even express how much I love it. I wanted a more vintage feel bag for awhile. Something my mom would of carried when I was a baby. My step dad used to have a neat leather handle bag when I was a kid. This bag will never go out of style. I had my eye on a fuchsia bag but I probably would of thrown a nervy when I stained it and was unable to polish it. This will be easy for me to clean with my vast polish collection I inherited from pop. I think he would of loved this bag. Dave actually picked it out. We were in Nordstrom gawking at the pink bag and he picked this one up in green and said "I like this one!" I of course was thrown off because I had a plan and had stalked another one. I went home and obsessively searched this one until I found it on sale. The top fold over part is lined in green suede and it has a key thingy. It's nice I can lock the door but keep it attached.

This is my "work week" contents. I take most it out on weekends.

Black pouch contains all the stuff in front of it.

Lip balm, 2 lipgloss, concealer, WW calculator, pills, hand sanitizer, glasses cleaner, tissues, instant coffee (suggestion of friend for headaches!) headphones. Wallet. Nook. Nuts. Glass bottle that did have coffee. iPhone.




As you can see the kittens like to HELP whenever I take pictures. By help I mean get in the shot.

(You can see Waffle's foot in the collage above too)

Comments

Unknown said…
You have a perfect size bag for kitty smuggling (were you into such things) My ferret has made a habit lately of getting in my purse and curling down so he can "explore" while still being hidden. The little jerk chewed a part of my keychain!
Jane said…
THAT is a beautiful bag! And your beautiful kitty reminds me of that whole Jason Wu campaign for Target. But yours is much cuter! :)
I LOVE that bag! It's so gorgeous, classic, and ageless!
Jess said…
YAY bag post!! Thanks for encouraging my snoopy purse contents lust. Love the new bag..it's a yummy color and I bet that leather is buttery.
Jess said…
YAY bag post!! :-) Thanks for encouraging my snoopy purse contents lust. ;-) Love the new bag...it's a yummy color and I bet that leather is buttery soft. Is it a crossbody strap?
laniza said…
Now that's a nice bag!
Kristine said…
Beautiful bag...this inspires me to clean out my purse. I am sure I have some lip gloss and lotion somewhere under all the receipts and crumpled grocery lists!Have a great weekend!