Last last weekend

What I wore last last Friday.

Photo Feb 24, 9 24 43 AM

I had never thought to wear my leather coat INDOORS as a layer. I actually wore it under my winter coat. It was kinda of genius. (the mark on my nose was from my glasses. It takes HOURS of my glasses off for it to go away.)

Last weekend was the weekend of birthdays. Dave's mom, sister and Dad all have birthdays in a week of one another. Saturday we ran errands. All over the place. Our first stop of the day though was food! We had none in the house. Dave had been working until 11pm every night that week.(our last stop of the day groceries.)

Gluten free pizza with creme fraiche, caramelized onions, bacon and green onions. This place uses all local ingredients. Maybe in its in my head or they are just great cooks but everything taste more fresh.

Photo Feb 25, 1 35 48 PM

Waiting for pizza.
My lunch companion was really cute
Entertaining myself while he works. I'm always carrying a book and emergency candy and his office has a fancy coffee and tea machine.

Entertaining myself while he works on his dad's birthday present. I'm always carrying a book and emergency candy and his office has a fancy coffee and tea machine.

Photo Feb 25, 3 29 36 PM

Laser cutter he was making present on.

Birthday boy.

Sunday we had lunch with his family.

Photo Feb 26, 12 42 57 PM

I burst out laughing when I saw this picture. Dave's sis face is blurry but hands are clear and her boy making the stink eye. He knows how we roll. ha!

He is obviously having a cuter day than I am.

Daisyboo has been camped out with her face pressed towards the radiator lately.

She sits with her face an inch away from radiator every time it's on cooking herself Dave made curtains with gram

Dave made curtains with gram with this ticking fabric I have had for about 8 or 9 years. This way the cats came go in and out of the window and we aren't exposing the whole apartment to our neighbors. He and her threw these together in under two hours.

On Instagram the other day people were showing pics of their significant other and themselves over the years. Being the lemming that I am on there. (what is it about that program? I am not usually a follower at all!) I slapped this together with pics I had on my phone.

Saw lots people sharing old couple pics. From upper left clockwise 96,02,05,07,08

From upper left clockwise. 96, 02, 05, 07, 08.

I don't know if I can but I'd love to do a timeline of us one each year. I don't know if I labeled old photos though. Maybe I can figure it out based on hair styles!

Comments

Oh you're making me want to pull out the scanner with these old pics. Ya'll are too cute!
LAPT said…
Where did you go for the pizza!? Looks fab. Stone Hearth has a GF crust and is decent (on Mass Ave in Cambridge past Harvard). My favorite pizza is from Za (original location in Arlington, also on Mass Ave), but not sure if they have GF options.
byhillary said…
Stone hearth Belmont. We used to frequent the Porter Sq one so much we didn't even have to order. We would just sit down and they'd put it in the oven.
ZA didn't appeal to either of us. Stoneheath is well versed in GF though and only uses GF flours for all pizzas so there isn't any loose flour.
Unknown said…
The jacket looks awesome on you, very sleek! Great way to accessorize and keep warm inside since it seem to only want to LOOK like spring so far.

Tell Dave/gram great work on those curtains. They look like they took way more than 2 hours (love the fabric, too!)
byhillary said…
I probably should of disclaimed they only did it so quickly because gram used to do this for a living. Well technically she still does and we had a 9 yard piece of fabric so they jut and hemmed
Cut and hemmed.
Jessie said…
what is your name on instagram?
Kate B. said…
You look gorgeous! LOVE your glasses, and your hair is perfect.