I like orange.


My camera dos not do well with super bright colors. The above photo is the truest to the actual colors it got for this outfit.
Shirt Lands End Canvas
Jeans American Eagle
Belt Anthropologie (the little loop is neon orange but belt is silver)
Shoes Seychelles (these are HUGE heels. I still look short. They have to be at least 4.5 inches)
Sweater NY&Co.




I made the earrings. I like the mixing of the pink gold with silver.  The stone was called leopard stone.



I love this nail color but it chipped INSTANTLY. It was so frustrating to wear. It got a lot of attention though. In person it is even brighter.



















Kinda funny to think how when Daniel Radcliff said in the movie "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" he really meant it. heh.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the polish, what brand/color is it? Did you happen to use a top coat? I ask because I have found a rash of people (myself included) who have been having issues with polish chipping/sheeting off all of a sudden and the common thing we were using was Seche Vite top coat.
Robin said…
I love orange too! Really nice outfit.
Taylor said…
You coordinate quite nicely with the curtain behind you! I love orange + grey. I don't know if I'll wear it myself for awhile, however - orange and grey are ITT Exelis' corporate colors and seeing as how they just let me go after 11+ years... yeah - not a good association right now! But I am still loving it on you, though!
Megan said…
The bright sweater looks great on you. Very flattering.
Dave77459 said…
I like orange too, but holy moly those nails are bright! Funny about Daniel Radcliff! :D
Vivi R said…
The first time I used Seche Vite top coat (after reading everyone's rave reviews) my nail chipped in a few hours. All this time I thought it was just me
byhillary said…
I have not had that problem with seche vite I didn't use it here I had run out. I have shrinkage sometimes with it. My nails tend to chip easily but with neons it's insane it usually happens same day. I stand by my rave for seche vite
Lorena said…
Your nails are spectacular ! and to imagine they are even brighter "live".
Unknown said…
I honestly did too until my last bottle. I don't know if they had a bad batch, but keep an eye if you buy a new bottle soon. It's literally only been since around Christmastime that I have been hearing about/having problems.
Marie said…
I love orange so that sweater and nail color made my lunch break. Love.
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge