Weekend roundup.

Nice weekend. Frustrating Saturday trying to run errands to hit wall after wall after wall. But we got most of it done. Sunday a friend was in town from California.
Look who I found on my doorstep!

I just stole my style from her. You think I am inventive or creative? I just copy everything thing she does like the annoying little sister she never knew she wanted. Hoodies and dress? All her. The interwebs are so neat. I never would of met her other wise. This is the third time we got to meet up! I steal my style from her 1 year old too.

 Last Import-28

My tree looks SO much better with all the ornaments removed in a foot radius.

Camera Roll-2369

They gave me the prettiest polish too. China Glaze Ruby Pumps I also got my Christmas present from my mom in the mail. She made me a quilt!

Camera Roll-2354

Waffle likes it.

 Camera Roll-2353

After seeing the above photo, Dave's boss (aka Waffle's mom's owner) sent me this.

401610_678143318399_20802744_32767559_1645197451_n

That is Fig Waffle's mom.

How was your weekend?

Comments

Cara said…
I spent the weekend sick, so your weekend seems twice as fabulous!
byhillary said…
Me too! Went to Dr today and have a lovely fistfull of rxs! fun times!
Unknown said…
Love Waffle on the new quilt. Funny that Waffle's mom has her own patterny blanket. They totally look like family. I didn't even know animals did that (every one of my dogs look/looked different than their mom)
Megan G said…
Your new quilt is gorgeous! The gift of warmth is the best one. Waffle looks very much like her Momma. I see where she gets her hourglass nose from!
Lab geek said…
That quilt is gorgeous. Waffle and her mom look so much alike. They're cute!
Wow, nice nail colour and your nails are just gorgeous!!

What a sweet quilt - how thoughtful :)
byhillary said…
Somehow this never came through..


Jennoit has left a new comment on your post "Weekend roundup.":

That is an absolutely gorgeous quilt.
Red said…
Waffle and her Mom are both such beautiful girls! And I am sure Waffle knows how good she looks on that lovely new quilt. I love the quizzical ear pose. ;-) Ruby Pumps is one of my alltime faves and it looks perfect on you. I wish you all a very Meowy Christmas!!! and thanks for your blog-I always enjoy reading it and somehow it never fails to cheer me up. *purr*
nik said…
Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
Xoxo
Merry Christmas!

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/