10.20.11

6263028765_12e2f66ee5_o

Dress Lands End
Sweater NY&Co
Belt Anthropologie (it's on sale. Pewter and neon orange. Goes with everything. ha.)
Bangles various places
Boots Clarks
Perfume Honey and the Moon by Tokyo Milk



IMG_8890

This gloss is great. You can get it at Ulta. It cost $2. It is cruelty free and it has a great non sticky texture. It has a slip similar to chanel extrait glosses which are my favorite on the planet. This one is "Candy Bar" I "might" of been trying to match my belt. MIGHT.


IMG_8894

It was dark when I left this morning. Cold and rain. FUN TIMES. Waterproof boots and a dress are always my favorite to wear in the rain. I highly dislike walking around with wet hems on my pants and tights or barelegs dry much faster!

My camera is getting on my last nerve. It won't take a clear photo that isn't macro. It just causes me extreme aggravation at this point. I have on a bunch of pretty makeup in peaches to play off the color on the belt and it looks like I have none on. Part of it is lighting but it also isn't taking a clear picture in full sunlight. Macro shots look great though.

Comments

Unknown said…
i totally agree with you about boots and dresses in the rain...it's soooo much better than stupid wet pants hems.

and the little bit of neon orange is so fun here and perfect for a dark, raining day!
LAPT said…
LOVE this outfit, hillary!!
rlutz said…
your hair looks fabulous! I always wear boot and skirts in the rain and snow...so much easier
have a great weekend!
Lonestarcasie said…
You actually look kind of Halloweeny and I love it!

www.stylinggame.blogspot.com
Franca said…
I'm so with you on dress and boots for crappy weather! Love the belt!
Cara said…
Thanks for the headsup on the lipgloss! I'll have to search to see if it's available in Canada!
Michelle said…
thanks for the tip on the gloss - i always see that brand in ulta and am intrigued (cute packaging, super low price!) but haven't tried it yet.

i'm loving your anthro belt. it's been a while since i've seen something good over there - it's fantastic!