8.12.11
Shirt H&M
Hoodie cape Forever 21
Sandals Target
Bag JCrew
Ring Marc by MarcJacobs
Earrings Craft Fair
Bracelet Target
Pants Gap
Glasses Ray-Ban
Necklace Tiffany's
Hair, earrings and makeup detail.
I am liking my glasses today. They are still way too damn tight though.
Any plans for this weekend?
I'd like to finish setting up the apartment finally. Oh and charge my damn camera. I don't know why I have such a problem doing that.
Comments
Good luck with your apartment set-up. This weekend my parents are coming to visit to meet our new puppy. I'm pretty sure they already think of him as their grandchild and are bringing a whole bunch of toys.
As far as weekend plans, I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 12:45. other than that, nothing much going on. Hmm... maybe I can talk hubs into going on a hike?
in other news, your hoodie cape contraption is amazing...it's the perfect combination of superhero and comfy.