Happy Dateiversary?

Once you are married I don't know if you are allowed to still count your dateiversary? (That isn't a word and it still looks wrong. How can a fake word look so wrong?)
My inlaws celebrate theirs so I figure it is ok. :)

So Happy 15th Dateiversary Petey!

pete

Yes totally still making new things  look old. I can't stop!

I've used this before on here but it is one of the only pics from the week we met.

1996

In case you are wondering we got married in 2002.

I got him new headphones. I am a total romantic. Listen to your rap music quietly. (I kid)

Comments

Michelle said…
omg - the photo of y'all from when you first started dating?! incredibly presh. i love it. happy dateiversary, guys!
Jennoit said…
To avoid the dateiversary question, we got married on our dateiversary. Happy day to you both!
rlutz said…
You guys are just way too cute...We still celebrate out dateiversary too.!
Andrea said…
Oh yes, we totally celebrate the dativersary -- it was 20 years this year! We try to take a day off work and spend it together. Cute photos of y'all -- I have hardly any of my husband and even fewer of us together because he hates having his picture taken. :/
Megan G said…
I'd definitely count it. Just cause you got married doesn't delete that time before. Happy Date-iversary!
Melissa said…
I would totally celebrate a dateiversary if I were you. FUN! And that photo of you two is adorable. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Unknown said…
Happy Dateiversary! I love the picture of you guys before, but he definitely got even more handsome as he got older.
Dateiversary counts! And you guys were just kids! Cuuuute!
Cara said…
We didn't really have a "first date" (next Friday I'll detail the whole thing on my blog), so we picked a random date (we figure first kiss is close enough), but keep forgetting about it. This year, I think we remembered at 10 that night. We're definitely looking forward to having a real anniversary to celebrate!
Unknown said…
Happy Dateiversary!!! You guys look so young and adorable!
hillary said…
@cara our first date was 2 years in. We also picked a day too. We were long distance for 3 years too. Only saw each other every few months.

thanks so much everyone!