4.5.11



Shirt Target (check the clearance rack I just got it this weekend)
Pants Gap
Boots Clarks
Cami and earrings H&M
Beads Katie's
The shirt is a thin cotton and has little pleats along the top and tiny princess sleeves. I wish I had got a pic of the side of it because it has a funny side hem. It is longer in front than side. It's more 1991 Hillary than 2011 Hillary honestly. The beads were my step-dad's mothers.

Camera Roll-1829

Accessories and makeup



Alex and Ani Bangles



Friday I bought home this little giraffe I bought off a guy on the street. It reminded me of the Direct TV commercial. Who doesn't want a petite giraffe? Too bad they aren't real. Waffle loved it. She instantly zeroed in on it.

photo

I am not even kidding them I say that she then spent no less than 2 minutes smooching it. I got at least 10 photos of her going over it. She saw the commercial too.

photo

On Saturday while out enjoying the city we got caught in a passing rain storm so we ran to the closest open place. Starbucks.

photo

I got impatient while trying to get a good picture.

photo

This was me when I left the house Saturday.

Waiting for t

Notice how different my face is from the starbucks pictures? We stopped in Chanel just to gawk and the nice lady from last summer gave me an impromptu makeover.

Camera Roll-1800

I had exactly enough of my "allowance"  left over so I went home with a lipstick, kismet? yeah. ha. :) It's "Paris" I have it on in today's pictures too! It is the perfect red for my new dark hair. It leans more blue which I think works better with the darker hair now that I don't have the orange tones in my hair anymore.

Sunday we had brunch and got some household crap at Target. My lunch date was adorable.

Camera Roll-1806

We both got the grilled chicken bbq salad at Burtons. IT IS SO GOOD. It is one of my favorite meals ever. While waiting they bring out tiny blueberry muffins to munch on. AMAZING and I don't like blueberries!

And for the weekend kitten photo... Waffle purring while flirting with the camera.



I also got a picture of Daisy wearing a shirt but she begged me to not post them on the internet. hee.

Saturday was Daisy's anniversary of joining our family. 5 years ago we got a stupid sloppy cat at the humane society in NH. She had just been fixed and she was loopy and I fell in love with her. Dave was afraid I was suffering from sad teddy syndrome but went along with it. Her name was Sonata then. I named her Daisyboo after Jamie Oliver's daughter in the back of my favorite cookbook.

The week we got her.

IMG_0839.JPG

Comments

byhillary said…
thank you. They are by Alex and Ani they are sold separately so you kinda build your own collection.
lorena said…
Awwwwww Waffle cuteness!
I am totally envious of your bracelets - so unique.
byhillary said…
really its hard not to!
A-C said…
Petite Giraffe! I want one too--every time the commercial comes on tv I can't help but giggle. I love this shade of red lipstick on you. It is truly fabulous.
A-C said…
Petite Giraffe! I want one too--every time the commercial comes on tv I can't help but giggle. I love this shade of red lipstick on you. It is truly fabulous.
Rachel K said…
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who covets the mini giraffe in the DTV commercials. I want it so bad!!!! I have a very similar giraffe statue to the one you just got, but no Waffle to kiss it.....that has got to be the best thing I've ever seen. Waffle is adorable to begin with, but Waffle and a giraffe, it doesn't get better than that!
Cara said…
(Phew - there we go... Disqus has been a little fussy on your blog tonight)

I am insanely jealous of your hair... I just want to cut it off and glue it to my head!!

I also love the colour combination of the lipstick, the blue shirt and the green beads.
Cara said…
(Phew - there we go... Disqus has been a little fussy on your blog tonight)

I am insanely jealous of your hair... I just want to cut it off and glue it to my head!!

I also love the colour combination of the lipstick, the blue shirt and the green beads.
byhillary said…
I want a baby giraffe so bad I'd sell my mother.
byhillary said…
Thank you. It's fading like mad which is stressig me out
Cassykins said…
That commercial cracks me up with the tiny giraffe, I love it! You're the second person today to say you enjoyed something blueberry despite not even liking blueberries. Weird! Anyway, happy cataversary with Daisyboo!
Cassykins said…
That commercial cracks me up with the tiny giraffe, I love it! You're the second person today to say you enjoyed something blueberry despite not even liking blueberries. Weird! Anyway, happy cataversary with Daisyboo!
byhillary said…
The way I look at it you can always wash it off!
byhillary said…
Report back!
byhillary said…
Report back!
Danielle O'B said…
Your cats make me giggle. And you dark hair is looking mighty fine!
Danielle O'B said…
Your cats make me giggle. And you dark hair is looking mighty fine!
Megan Mae said…
Awww your kitties have the funniest personalities. Both so adorable. Love the new lipstick. It's a great shade. Makes me want to wear more myself. I might try it tomorrow.
Megan Mae said…
Awww your kitties have the funniest personalities. Both so adorable. Love the new lipstick. It's a great shade. Makes me want to wear more myself. I might try it tomorrow.
Grace Mitchell said…
I love that lipstick! My hair is pretty dark, though not quite so dark as yours is now--I wonder if it would work on me?
byhillary said…
stop by the counter and ask to try it on! It's free and they probably will give you a free makeover.
I say "so I saw this lipstick and I am wondering if it will look nice iwth my coloring" they usually plunk ya right in the chair!
brooke smith said…
That new hair color looks SO fabulous on you! Way to rock it out Gurl!
byhillary said…
stop by the counter and ask to try it on! It's free and they probably will give you a free makeover.
I say "so I saw this lipstick and I am wondering if it will look nice iwth my coloring" they usually plunk ya right in the chair!
brooke smith said…
That new hair color looks SO fabulous on you! Way to rock it out Gurl!
Tigerteacher said…
This is a GREAT red lipstick on you! My quest for the perfect red continues - thanks for the inspiration! :-)
byhillary said…
Lenscrafters. The brand is Tiffany and Co.
Apple A Day said…
I love your green beads. And the glasses. Where are they from?
byhillary said…
I know I was surprised how little she was! She was still a kitten really.
Davepsanders said…
ohh. daisy looks so tiny and our carpet looks so clean! lovely outfit and a very nice shade of red.
Beck Reel said…
I literally *squee* when that tiny giraffe is on tv. Happy belated kitty day!
byhillary said…
today is my unbirthday! (half birthday)
Daisy and waffle got me a gift certificate to itunes this morning! yeah to someone else who celebrates! daisy we don't know her birthday as she was a rescue but we know the day waffle was born because it was my husband's boss' cat June 1 Last year she got cupcakes. (daisy doesnt like people food)

http://daisybooandwaffle.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-my-birthday.html
babbling brooke said…
Love your bangles (especially the clover - it is great). Waffle is adorable :) and so is Daisy! Happy 5 year anniversary of having a loving home :) This makes me wish I had actually thought to write down the dates we rescued my kitties... I give all of my pets a birthday celebration on August 11 (my half birthday, which makes it easy to remember).
byhillary said…
no be cutting my hair. Its a bitch to maintain you'd only like it for a day or two. SNARLSSNARLSSNARLS people pulling it getting it caught in things
byhillary said…
she is lucky she is cute because when she is bad she is terrible. luckily its at least 80% good 20% complete douche bag.