4.12.11

twins

I didn't set out to make twin photos but I pose the same way all the time it makes it easy to fake it, poorly. (nothing is lined up or anything but it is more for fun then technical merit) But it's funny because my mom always refereed to me as two different people. Lucy and Matilda.

I couldn't find a place that didn't have people. I totally almost got caught again today.

Last Import-44

I heard someone so I just made sure I was covering the light of my camera. I don't care if people see me, I don't like having to explain what I am doing. People give you the most bizarre expression when you explain.

I never got an outfit photo yesterday but at the end of the day while waiting for the T I looked down and realized EVERYTHING even my coat and bag matched.

Camera Roll-1885

My accessories too.

Camera Roll-1884

Today I went with same color scheme. Unintentionally but I love those colors. I also wore red shoes again.

Last Import-59

I wore circle jewelry to mimic the polka dots.

Last Import-58

Coat and shirt Loft
Pants Courtesy of Lands End Canvas
Shoes Clarks

I was inspired by a photo in my archives to pull this coat out again.

Just call me Colonel

We had a nice weekend. Saturday we went out and walked around town enjoying the day. I didn't get any outfit photos but I did find this GEM on Dave's phone.



Found this too.

Camera Roll-1872

That's Dave's beautiful burger. We were both impressed how perfect it looked. It's a turkey burger on a gluten free bun with oven fries from B.Good it is a healthy fast food place. It is out of this world yum and its all local sourced ingredients.I had a chicken sandwich with caramelized onions and bbq. (anyone else noticed how much better local stuff is? so worth it.)

How was your weekend?What did you eat?

I am already looking forward to this one coming up. We might be able to pick up our car this weekend and its marathon Monday on the 18th so we get the day off. (Couldn't get to work even if I wanted to)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hilary i just love your blog - I wish i could start mine again -
Tu es si sympathique Hilary!
byhillary said…
thanks doll! see now I have tracked for 4.5 years now so I could pull out a paper from any date since Oct 2006 and tell you what I ate. There is about 7 months missing when the deuiwrhwegbiurwehu app got shut down for weight watcher infringement and I lost everything. But I have everything except those lost months. I probably should of perused it and see if they could recover it but I didn't.
byhillary said…
thanks doll! see now I have tracked for 4.5 years now so I could pull out a paper from any date since Oct 2006 and tell you what I ate. There is about 7 months missing when the deuiwrhwegbiurwehu app got shut down for weight watcher infringement and I lost everything. But I have everything except those lost months. I probably should of perused it and see if they could recover it but I didn't.
Melissa said…
Oh gosh, I can barely remember what I ate last night, never mind over the weekend. Isn't that awful?

I love that denim blazer on you, it's fantastic! Red is such a great color for you too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Melissa said…
Oh gosh, I can barely remember what I ate last night, never mind over the weekend. Isn't that awful?

I love that denim blazer on you, it's fantastic! Red is such a great color for you too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
jmcomyns said…
You look like a younger Mary Stuart Masterson in that older picture of you with blond hair. Very cute. I love your blog and your style, thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us!
byhillary said…
The bangles from forever 21!
byhillary said…
Thank you. I've heard that before from my friend and I take it as a huge compliment!
byhillary said…
Thank you. I've heard that before from my friend and I take it as a huge compliment!
Cara said…
I love that lead photo! If I ever get the time / patience / talent I might have to steal that idea!
byhillary said…
No patience or talent needed. Take two photos in same spot and flip one. Done.
Cassykins said…
darn you! I don't need gf, just veggie. I will restrain myself from road tripping just for a burger, though
byhillary said…
Yes but they aren't gluten free.
Cassykins said…
That burger looks amazing. I won't even ask if they make veggie burgers lest you say yes and I plan a road trip.
Megan Mae said…
Please mail me that burger. I'm so hungrryyy. Hahah, I've mostly eaten junk all weekend, but my mom did send some of her tuna salad home with me so I can make sandwiches out of it. I wish I could find some place that used even some local ingredients. My favorite "local" place has really gone down in quality the past few times I've eaten there. I think some of the cooks changed and change the recipes.

Also I love your star bangle. It's really cute!
byhillary said…
that happens to us too. I think because they tend to be a bit more expensive and can't keep up with the chains that can have low prices?
Natalie said…
Wow! Dave's burger really DOES look amazing, AND it's GF, huh? Impressive. It seems like every time we find a locally owned place to eat and start to really like it, it goes out of business. So sad. :(
Grace Mitchell said…
I love the shirt you have on!
Grace Mitchell said…
I love the shirt you have on!
byhillary said…
the turkey burger. There are 2 in back bay, one on newbury and one in harvard square.

Not everything can be made GF but if you ask they will tell you what is and what isnt.
byhillary said…
the turkey burger. There are 2 in back bay, one on newbury and one in harvard square.

Not everything can be made GF but if you ask they will tell you what is and what isnt.
Wait, you can get GF food at B. Good?! *starts jogging across the Charles*
byhillary said…
Here is the review of the pants. http://www.byhillary.com/2010/12/using-my-dad-as-fashion-inspiration.html

You can still track. Go back and do it. DOOO IT. *I'm giving a stern face*. I'll go do yesterday while your at it. :)
Ericka Hayes said…
I love polka dots---that shirt is awesome! The Lands end pants look nice too--are they pretty true to size? I have the worst time with pants fitting. Love the whole look here.

I ate just about everything this weekend (and I didn't track, yikes). But some of the yummier things were at local tea house the best grilled cheese ever (with gruyere, goat cheese and another cheese I can't remember) with lovely lightly dressed greens, organic tangerine ginger tea (I drank like a liter!) and spaghetti carbonara at our fave italian place (I only ate half, small victories!).

That burger looks very yum. I completely agree about the local foods. We have a cafe that is very locavore dedicated in walking distance of our home that if I could I would eat at every day.