2 for 1

Wasn't having luck in the framing of photo dept today so here it is in all it's cut off glory.

Camera Roll-1881

Shirt, sweater, scarf H&M
Denim trousers Gap (2008 version. I have 4 versions)
Shoes Clarks

I softened the eye up with some white shadow and used dark grey sparkle shadow instead of black.

Camera Roll-1870

And this is my shoes.

Camera Roll-1884

My mom sent me an email this morning with this photo attached. I thought it would be neat to show you both of us "side by side" so to speak. We are over a thousand miles apart unfortunately. Think I look like her? (rhetorical of course.)

us

I didn't get her grey eyes(they are much like Elizabeth Taylor's. Totally change based on what she wears) though, Instead I take after my dad or as mom calls it "green eyed monster"

How is your week going?
Mine is stressful but exciting. Things are falling into place some and it is such a relief. We are selling our old broken car tomorrow, getting our "new" (2001) car this weekend and the best part? GRAM IS HOME ON MONDAY!! Very long past 4 months with her in Florida. But I think her exact words were "I am never ever doing that again!!" Her birthday is tomorrow. She will be 82! She spent the week this week at Busch Gardens, going to dirt bike races and swimming in the fountain of youth. (totally serious)

Comments

jamie-lee said…
so cute! i love the red scarf it's gorgeous :)
jamie-lee said…
so cute! i love the red scarf it's gorgeous :)
byhillary said…
@ me and I'll add ya!
Marjolein said…
Are you okay? I miss your posts! I tried to find you on twitter but your tweets are protected :)
Rb4826 said…
I read your blog regularly. Since you haven't posted in awhile, I just wanted to say I hope that you are your family are ok!
Lorena said…
Hi Hillary - hope all is well.
I miss your posts :(
Where are youuuuuuuuu!?
Braunshitta said…
I miss you.
byhillary said…
thank you! she is wicked cool :)
byhillary said…
thank you! she is wicked cool :)
byhillary said…
you have a nice weekend as well!
byhillary said…
you have a nice weekend as well!
Lorena said…
I like this !!!!
That red looks fabulous on you :)
And you and your mom look so much alike .
Have a good weekend.
Rlutz said…
Love the pattern mixing and those fun red flats. Your grandma sounds really cool!!