Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Mermaid Skirt
You might remember this skirt Kimberly wore last week. Between the mermaid pleating, the back zipper and insanely good price of $14.90 I had to have it Find it here.They still have this color available in lot of sizes. I ordered it from HSN ( I don't buy clothes online often unless I have tried it on so this was a pure crap shoot) For reference I went up a size and got a 10. (I am an 8 at Gap, Loft and Ann Taylor, A 6 at NY&Co) I wanted to be safe and turns out the material has no give so I am thankful I did. I googled and got a free shipping code and 3% back on ebates. I didn't quite realize how shimmery it would be in person. I love it but I found it hard to pair with things. Apparently I don't own any plain black winter appropriate tops anymore except turtlenecks. I tried on at least 8 combination of things last night. This was the last one I tried. I usually have a hard time pairing two colors together and default to black or brown. Between the shimmer, bold cut and color I just was perplex at what in my closet would match it.I usually do that "make 3 outfits" thing in my head to see if there are three ways to wear it but this time I totally just bought it and prayed for the best. This darker olive ton I think goes nice with the shimmery fuchsia.
Skirt HSN
Turtleneck and Olive drapey thing Target
Tights Hue?
Shoes Tory Burch Reva
Cupcake necklace Forever 21
Beaded necklace Katie's
Bangles Alex and Ani (4 were gift from Lucky the other two are from Dave)
I got this necklace a few weeks ago at Forever 21 for $1.50. It's gold with pink. Apparently Waffle thinks it is for kittens. She does love a cupcake after all.
I found this on Dave's cellphone. If you ever wondered what I look like when I am out in public. I am reading comments from you guys! Seriously!
Comments
ive been thinking of picking up some products from Lush because several bloggers (mainly you!) have raved about them. but when i walk past the store in the mall, all the fragrance make it impossible for me to breathe -- how do you get past that? i feel like i would have to hold my breath the entire time im in the store.
anywho, what products would you recommend? i was thinking of picking up a few bath bombs, since ive heard amazing things about them...
Vodka and salt and it's AMAZING. Use every fee face washes as an exfoliator. I jut bought a second tub I emptied my first since Xmas. I'd eat if I thought I could. They'll make a sample of anything for you too!!
Okay, so not that my opinion was requested but I think it would look great with a black and white striped top, or a yellow top, or turquoise, or even red. Yep. My two cents. For whatever that's worth, which might not even been two cents.
Anyway...
Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
but for good products, i can suck it up.
thanks for the info, lady! :)