3.31.11

3.31.11 main

Shirt Banana Republic I wear it undone a little on top and bottom with a tank. Buttoned up all the way just causes too much gaposis problems on me.
Tank and pants Forever 21
Shoes Bass
Brown cord blazer Loft

3.31.11 with coat

Totally cheesetastic pose. I feel like a professor when I wear this blazer. 

accessory detail 3.31.11

The pink earrings my MIL made, the white are from H&M (they have a cute set of 6 pastel little ball earrings right now for $2.95.) Necklace Tiffany. This was before 8:30 am and as you can see by my wilty bun my goody spin pins were already falling out. They just don’t work for me. I think my hair is just too heavy.


Hello Kitty Bracelet. I've had it for over 10 years no idea where I got it. I know I've had it that long because it broke in Miami and I haven't been there since 2000.
 
shoes 3.31.11

How is your week shaping up? Anything good you’ve eaten lately?
We are going to make Tortilla soup tonight. So many steps but it is so yummy. Just google Qdoba tortilla soup recipe. Adjust to taste. (like I put less salsa and green chilies than all them call for.)

Comments

byhillary said…
I feel I gave them a good shot. I'd say 20 times now and they just WONT STAY. I even used 2 sets and it wasn't any better.
byhillary said…
I feel I gave them a good shot. I'd say 20 times now and they just WONT STAY. I even used 2 sets and it wasn't any better.
Grace Mitchell said…
I have the same issue with spin pins. I really WANT them to work, but success with them is really short-lived.
byhillary said…
I went back looking for another color. No dice:(
LORENA said…
Hello Kitty Bracelet and one of my favorite shirts ! (i fell in love with the butterfly + flower print)
I am just trying to get through the week, seems I made it.
byhillary said…
haa I saw that the other day. hilarious!
byhillary said…
haa I saw that the other day. hilarious!
Linda Jockers said…
So... I saw this in my blogroll today, and I just had to share, because I know you've posted about it before! (I'm one, too) - Chronic bitchface!

http://blog.krisatomic.com/?p=1617&cpage=2
byhillary said…
Mmmh chimichanga,
byhillary said…
Mmmh chimichanga,
byhillary said…
You helped me puck them out :)
Davepsanders said…
I love those shoes so much.

Tortilla soop came out great! Too many steps when you're making it but totally worth it when done.
EvaNadine said…
i have been on a pretty good roll with making tasty meals lately. a few nights ago, i made homemade chimichangas. tonight i make a philly cheesesteak inspired log/wrap thingie. and my proudest moment, the other night, i made chorizo and goat cheese (jack cheese for the hubby, since he hates goat cheese) wraps with phyllo dough. i had never worked with phyllo before, and it was a pain in the arse to do (took WAY too long) but they were SO tasty! i still have some of the chorizo-cheese filling left, so i may make a taco/burrito/wrap of sorta with it...
byhillary said…
They are way more than I like spending on shoes especially ones that don't match a lot but besides my favorite color combo, i love bass (used to work for them) and matilda is my nickname

https://bassshoes.harborghb.com/catalog/product-listing.cfm/collection/Rachel-Antonoff/group/basswomens/start/all

they have similar shoes without flowers for about $30 cheaper if you want saddle shoes.
byhillary said…
They are way more than I like spending on shoes especially ones that don't match a lot but besides my favorite color combo, i love bass (used to work for them) and matilda is my nickname

https://bassshoes.harborghb.com/catalog/product-listing.cfm/collection/Rachel-Antonoff/group/basswomens/start/all

they have similar shoes without flowers for about $30 cheaper if you want saddle shoes.
Rachel K said…
I LOVE THOSE SHOES!

Chili's tonight for my step-daughter's 16 bday....any excuse for baby back ribs
Rachel K said…
I LOVE THOSE SHOES!

Chili's tonight for my step-daughter's 16 bday....any excuse for baby back ribs