3.21.11

Last Import-8

Ha. I knew it would happen eventually. Someone walked up int he middle of me taking pics so I ran into the aisle and tried to finish there.
Boots Clarks
Shirt NY and Co
Tank Old Navy
Belt Target
Earrings H&M
Coaty drapey thing Target Its gathered in the back and ruched in the sleeves. It is great for in very cold office.

Last Import-42

Subpar lighting drives me batty. This is potatoshopped.  I cropped some up hoping to give some details because above it way too dark.

Last Import-7

makeup open
Makeup closed

I always take my makeup details without glasses on but in reality I have to wear them so this is what you would actually see if you saw me in real life.

Glasses makeup open

We had a nice weekend. Saturday we went for Thai food for lunch. The only pic I got of Dave that day he looks like he is about to eat my glasses but he was cleaning them for me.

All Imported-34

Since his isn't the best I figured I'd post a not so great one of me :)

All Imported-37

We have only been going to this one place for a year but the guy who works there got to know us instantly. Two walls of the place is glass and you park in a garage behind it. When he spots us coming around the corner he puts in our order. We never asked him to he just KNOWS. We don't even go very often but we always get the same thing. One order of Pad Thai no shrimp and an order of Satay both gluten free. Coke for me Diet Coke for the boy.

Sunday we cleaned the apartment. Well more like we cleaned and pulled things to get rid of. Our small apartment  gets overwhelmed easily and we are at maximum capacity. I pulled out a few bags of clothes to donate and Dave did as well. Felt good. We went through everything. That's where this shirt came from. Buried in the craziness. I hadn't ever worn it yet. It's flannel! We never had our movie marathon though but we got so much accomplished!

For the first day of Spring it is going to snow here. Oy. That's why I pulled out the waterproof insulated boots. I prefer to wear a skirt when it snows because I always get my pants wet then freeze so instead I wear skirts with thick tights and extra layers underneath.

How was your weekend? What did you eat?
Just the interesting stuff.  Saturday we had Thai and um.... drawing a blank. Oh Shamrock shake! I get one McDonald's shake a year. My Pop loved him a shake. Dave and I each had one and toasted our Pop. It is pretty much the only thing Dave can even have at McDonald's. I feel bad so I ran in and grabbed them while he circled the block.

 Fwd:

Sunday Dave made homemade bread from the King Arthur GF bread mix It was meh. It was fine grilled but plain it wasn't so hot. So goes gluten free cooking. For dinner we got Unos I got the herb grilled chicken and roasted vegetables. OH MY have you ever had it? It is so so so good.It is heavy on the rosemary which I think is why I love it so much. Dave got pizza which I don't like and I ended up giving him some of mine because it smelled so good I was torturing the poor thing.

Comments

freeda said…
:hug: Your boss is .... well, he's something. God forbid any of us be human. I love that flannel top!
EvaNadine said…
pardon my french, but your boss is a complete douche.
who DOES that?
if he knew you were crying, did he at least ever try to console you, or see what was the matter?

having been a total utter cry-baby myself yesterday, im giving you big hugs from here.
Marie said…
I want a Shamrock shake! Dang it!
We ate Thai too.
You are lovely in green.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Megan Mae said…
I'm just goggling at the idea they would write you up for crying., especially if you weren't around other people. Life happens, even to people who are professional and have jobs.

I had my own St.Patty's day get together with my mom. She made corned beef with our "family secret glaze", cabbage with extra, extra bacon and mashed potatoes. We watched Burke and Hare and Tristan and Isolde. I also had lots of time kitty cuddling. I hadn't been over there since she was in the hospital so they were extra lovey.
Cassykins said…
Mmm green shake. Matt and I went to one of the many wonderful marina-side restaurants around here and he tried calamari for the first time! Then we went to Foxwoods for Ben and Jerry's. Btw- seriously don't go there. Soooo boring. We even checked the MGm Grand and there were no good stores or anything.
Melissa said…
I love that ruffled green blouse on you! And I've never had a shamrock shake. That might make me un-American. Or un-Irish. Or something.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
byhillary said…
Not at all! They weren't a national thing for a long time either.
I love the forest green plaid of that shirt.

Sounds like you had a nice weekend, too. :)