3.12.11
Dress Loft
Hoodie American Eagle
Earrings craft fair
I had boots on but had to take them off. It was raining and they shrunk! They were suddenly at least a size too small or my feet temporarily did. I put some cedar shoe thingys to try and gear them back into shape. They went much better with the outfit than these shoes I had under my desk.
Extremely busy week at work for me. It comes and goes and this was definitely one of the busier ones in awhile. I snuck into the conference room over lunch and in-between setting the if one timer I slammed the table and made a giant noise. I don't think any heard but I was so embarrassed to open the door that some came to investigate.
Day 13 of my Shellac manicure. Still no chips, dulling or scratches. I plan to take if off tonight and I'll update with my final verdict. I can say if it does come off easily and causes no damage it is totally something I'd recommend.
Hope you are all having a great weekend, I know we are.
Comments
This weekend is pretty lonely so far. D is having to work all weekend. Got to shop a little though and it was fun.
I'd leave them on for at least a few more days...