I'm gonna break your heart,

photo

Forgot my camera chip in Dave's laptop today. Doh! iFone saves the day! I was so proud of this paring I had to share it before I forgot about it.

Navy lace shirt and Olive drapey thing Target
Brown pencil skirt NY&co
Gold flats Clarks
Necklace Yard Sale
Earrings gift from Dave on our first xmas.
Gold bangles Forever 21
Rings I want to say MFA store
Navy tights Hue from Macys

My ring was the inspiration for my color palette today. Brown, Green and Navy Glue with gold added instead of the silver.

photo
photo

Detail of shirt.

photo

The cardigan has a neat drape.

photo

The back of it is great.

photo

photo
photo

photo

This post is already photo heavy but I thought this one was funny because I think it looks like I have a wig on. Maybe because I have a wig that looks just like this.

photo

How is your week shaping up? Does it feel like Friday to anyone else?

Comments

hillary said…
Then probably best I don't have it. I have a bad habit of putting my fingernails through all my delicate things. That's why I have no tights any more
hillary said…
It's four years old sorry. I have it in brown too. If it's any consolation it's wicked cheap fabric.
hillary said…
Love that shirt, was it a recent buy? I'm a sucker for lace lately.
hillary said…
This is a great combo - love it. And the detail on the back of the cardigan is fantastic. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have plans to run, read, and sleep!
hillary said…
I wasn't insulting my hair. It does look exactly like a wig I have http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2571884054_d05bfb29b2_b.jpg
hillary said…
I think you are looking great...and NO you do not look like you are wearing a wig!
Gave a friend a present last week and it was REALLY SIMILAR to your cardigan - it's lovely
HAPPY PRE-Friday :)
hillary said…
I love that necklace!
hillary said…
I LOVE that cardigan-thingy. And your hair looks AMAZING.
hillary said…
Love your top and that ring?! ~*swoon*~ It looks like a nebula or a galaxy. Very space-y.

My week is very bi-polar. I've been icky-sick.. but I won a giveaway pair of vintage pumps. The weather has been gorgeous. I have a million school things that need to be done. So I think I've come out even in terms of this week. It totally feels like Friday. I actually thought it was Saturday when I woke up.
hillary said…
I really like the back of that cardigan! And the bottom photo very, um, appealing.
hillary said…
That ring is amazing!!! And seeing you in the green Target cardi makes me wish I hadn't put it back at the last minute last time I was at Target!
xoxo-
Abbe

My Leather Jacket
hillary said…
I mentioned you today on our blog: www.thecrystalcouturestore.com/blog/. Come take a look!
hillary said…
I'm glad you had your iPhone in a pinch, because this outfit is terrific. I've been all about the drapey cardigan things lately. And I love all the coordinating colors.

The Auspicious Life