I *heart* you.

dress option 3 hillary fave
With Sweater 2.16.11

I got this dress at TJMaxx with a gift card I won when I attended an online event they held. I have worn it before but both times we got blizzards and I never got photos. It is ultra/uber girly and frilly and a bit LOOK AT ME, which makes me very shy. I run by people at work hoping they don't look too closely. (I think the color has a lot to do with that as well) The black and white cardigan helps break it up. (And it is too cold to not wear one!) The dress is Maggie London and it was $19.99 I think. (It was from a few months ago) I can see it easily being dressed up or down. TJMaxx is perfect for dresses like that.

Sweater Target
Boots Merrell
Leggings Target
Earrings I made
Charm bracelets Pandora. Slowly been building the past 5 years.
Necklace and Ring and heart Bracelet Tiffany all presents from Dave. (Xmas 2010, Wedding, Xmas 2007. He has great taste doesn't he?)

As you may know I love to have a theme. Do you know what today's theme was?

Heart 2.16.11

With my cardigan on my dress looks like a heart.

Heart on dress 2.16.11

Yes a VERY feminine heart (shush). So I took that theme and ran with it.

jewelry Heart 2.16.11

I forgot to include my necklace in the above grouping. It is also a heart.

makeup option 1 with fixed collar

Comments

hillary said…
I saw this dress a wee bit ago, but I was too tentative to try it on. It's sooooooo fabulous! And it looks amazing on you :) Now I wish I hadn't been so shy. I shall live vicariously through you!
hillary said…
Gotcha. You don't like the sweater. :)
hillary said…
I LOVE that dress. Just plain, without a sweater at all. The color is amazing, and really, without the sweater is much less "LOKK AT ME" than you think. That first pic of you in it made me gasp. Really pretty!
hillary said…
that dress looks amazing on you...love the ruffle detail...great idea pairing it with the houndstooth cardi!
hillary said…
Gorgeous!!! Red is a great color on you!!!
hillary said…
I love this dress, I have a grey one like it only with short sleeves, and I think I got mine at Goodwill.
I used to have these great hounds-tooth slacks (when I worked FT) but my husband was so kind as to wash & dry them for me, so now they can fit a Cabbage Patch doll ;)
hillary said…
You are absolutely radiant in red, Hillary! Love it.
hillary said…
Gorgeous dress! I love how all your accessories are different types of hearts. Too cute.
hillary said…
LOVE that dress and you look fab!!!!
hillary said…
That dress is simply lovely! Such a perfect shade of red and perfect for heart theme day!
hillary said…
Love, love, love this whole outfit. The dress is so pretty and very flattering. That's a good color of red for you.
hillary said…
This is one of my favorite outfits you've posted--you look fantastic in it.
hillary said…
Super cute dress! I love the color! =)
hillary said…
That is a fabulous dress! And it works so well with the cardigan! That's always my fear with ruffled dresses!
hillary said…
That dress is awesome. And funnily enough, I have a dress in the same pattern as your sweater (Kohl's junior section FTW) and I wear a red cardigan with it.
hillary said…
That dress is SO incredibly flattering on you but I have to admit, I adore that cardigan as well!