But this time we gon do something romantic and different

IMG_3939

Either the building is leaning or my tripod broke. (which it did)

Shirt and cami H&M
Cami Banana Republic
Pants Gap
Shoesies Tory Burch
Necklaces and Bracelet Tiffanys
Earrings my mother in law made

I broke one of my own rules. I bought this shirt with trying it on. I had tried it on a month ago and regretted now buying it so I went back and grabbed it and I couldn't remember what size so I just grabbed one. It is way too big in the chest area. I could go a size or two down. I think it is supposed to be a little loose and fitted at waist instead it is just loose all over. Since I didn't realize until I got to work and actually wore it  I am going to have to try and alter it myself. It is just so pretty, it had little birds on it and rouched princess sleeves and a ruffle down front.

IMG_3989

I am wearing different socks today but here are the shoes.

tory burch reva flats

Older photo but this is the ring.

glass ring from museum

Have you seen the new photo of Lady Gaga for the Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick?

VivaGlamGaga2

I was enamored with the look the second I saw it. I talked to the MAC lady and she showed me which shadows she used and helped me figure out how I could do it with the Wonder Woman palette and how to tone it down for work.

IMG_4064
IMG_4061

Now in the dark bathroom this morning I felt like I had a ton of eyemakeup on and seeing these photos I know I could of tripled that and still been work appropriate. Next time I am going to exagerate it more. I think I went way too subtle and from a distance you can't even tell. I would put way more brown under my eyes and bring it all up higher on the eye and out a bit further.I would put way more white in the inner corners too.

IMG_4050

The lipstick is a great nude color. I put a translucent pink over it here. I look EXACTLY like my mother here.

Do you have plans for the weekend?
My in laws are coming with my sil for a big 3 person birthday celebration tomorrow. Dave's mom, Dad and sister all have birthdays within a week of one another. Other than that lots of chillaxing.

Comments

hillary said…
Lady Gaga Viva Glam Gaga 2 and Lipglass in Pinkarat over it
hillary said…
Ooh, I love that eye makeup. What brand/shade is the lipstick? You and I have similar complexion, and I can't find a nude lipstick that works.
hillary said…
Thank you! I think I do often in makeup or detail photos this is the third one this week.
hillary said…
You have a beautiful profile! You should show it off more often!
hillary said…
you always do such amazing things with eyeshadow...
Hate it when you go back to get something you've been coveting and you pick up the wrong size....sucks...but I do love that skirt!!
This weekend I plan to rest...hopefully
hillary said…
im super-excited about the long weekend and the fact that it is nearly 70 degrees outside here today. (im ignoring the fact that its going to plummet back down to the 30s within a week.)
hubby was so excited about the long weekend that he took today off to make it even longer. he is picking up his 18-year-old child-prodigy cousin to hang out with us for the weekend, and tonight i am joining some friends i dont see nearly enough for a girls night out -- my best friend since forever won a happy hour at a piano bar that has dueling pianos! we always have fun there, so im looking forward to it. :)

BTW, loving your makeup tutorials lately. you keep inspiring me to wear makeup more often on a daily basis. im not quite there yet with everyday, but some days!
hillary said…
The Gaga picture is very pretty and I will be honest that I usually don't like her looks. She just tries too hard *cough* meat dress... Anyway, no weekend plans at all. My boyfriend had surgery a couple of days ago and is at his place resting. Since I apparently have no friends, I will be watching a lot of TV or something I think.
hillary said…
I love the birds!! The shoes are way cool as well. Great outfit all together. Your make-up is awesome as usual. This weekend I plan to get some school work done, rest, and get my mindset back to go back to work after being off a week. Love reading your posts!!!
hillary said…
the birds and the ruffles and the sleeves are all so good!

and the work-appropriate gaga is quite lovely.
Brian Davis said…
Great outfit, love those Tory Burch flats. I just bought myself a pair to. Love them. These are mine http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6515604063/in/photostream
byhillary said…
Oh no. This is another post that got screwed up in the disqus comment transition. Boo!
byhillary said…
Oh no. This is another post that got screwed up in the disqus comment transition. Boo!
Brian Davis said…
Sorry, I thought my flickr photo would be hyper-linked. I guess not. You have to cut and paste the link to see my Tory Burch flats. Sorry!