Year in outfits 2010
I did one of these last year and people seemed to dig it so here is a year in 12 outfits. I had started thinking I'd pick my faves but honestly it was too frustrating and I kept changing my mind and I was confusing the months and had too many for some and none of others. So a random outfit from each of the past 12 months.
January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August
September

October

November

December

Thoughts. I tend to prefer a full skirt and they make up the majority of my wardrobe. I own way more blue than I would of guessed. I really love a wood heel I have some on in four of the months. I have three of the same cardigan from NY&Co (two shrunk and have too short sleeves, the green one above) I wore two of them over 3 months. Every single item except the September dress (Anna Sui for Target from 2009) was either gifted or bought on extreme sales and clearance.
The black sandals in July, Sandals in May, Shirt in July and purse in October, Scarf in November, Boots and scarf in December were all bought in 2010. Everything else was from before 2010. Which pleases me because I was focusing cleaning my wardrobe out this year and keeping just the things I LOVE.
Except September dress and shirt and Octobers skirt everything is cotton, cashmere, silk, leather, wood or wool. That is the thing I love the most. I made a conscious decision to TRY and cut synthetic fabrics from my life. I appear to be doing a good job at that.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Thoughts. I tend to prefer a full skirt and they make up the majority of my wardrobe. I own way more blue than I would of guessed. I really love a wood heel I have some on in four of the months. I have three of the same cardigan from NY&Co (two shrunk and have too short sleeves, the green one above) I wore two of them over 3 months. Every single item except the September dress (Anna Sui for Target from 2009) was either gifted or bought on extreme sales and clearance.
The black sandals in July, Sandals in May, Shirt in July and purse in October, Scarf in November, Boots and scarf in December were all bought in 2010. Everything else was from before 2010. Which pleases me because I was focusing cleaning my wardrobe out this year and keeping just the things I LOVE.
Except September dress and shirt and Octobers skirt everything is cotton, cashmere, silk, leather, wood or wool. That is the thing I love the most. I made a conscious decision to TRY and cut synthetic fabrics from my life. I appear to be doing a good job at that.
Comments
Do you feel like your aesthetic is pretty fixed at this point, or are you still facing a lot of rapid evolution?
The jacket is from Kohls 3 summers ago.
Thank you!
From what I can tell lately you've been doing a pretty good job of wearing natural fibers. Yay!