What are you waiting for?

 I had lots of photos that came out funny today. I've told you before Dave goes through and labels his faves on Flickr so I know which one doesn't make me look like a goof. Usually they are named "use this one" and sometimes "what in the world were you looking at" today he was a bit more descriptive.

 He called this pretty.

pretty'

Sweater that shrunk SO much that the sleeves annoy me now. NY & Co
Shirt, earrings and tank H&M
Pants Gap
Shoes Clarks
Purse Coach

This one bashful. It was more trying not to laugh and my hair was bugging me. but I AM bashful in real life.

bashful?

This one was "cute" but I call it impromptu Friday dance party.

cute

This one too is dance party part deux.

this was supposed to be private but people commented before i noticed so Hi this is me being stupid because it is friday! MWAH TO YOU ALL

Neither of us have ANY idea what I was reacting to here.



So there you have it. Way more photos than is necessary but what the hell it's Friday and I am in a good mood despite my life but I don't want to get into sad things right now. Fun times only is my M.O.
I didn't sleep last night. I had taken something and it didn't help. Then I was in bed singing and stuff in my head so this morning when I got up I was a bit UM worse for wear. My game plan when that happens is wear fun colors and makeup. I couldn't wash my hair yet because of dye so I put a few curls in with a cheapy curling iron. I went with silver eyeshadow and blue eyeliner and the brightest sweater that was clean! I love blue and green together and I don't wear them nearly enough.


What are your plans for this weekend?

I have no plans for this weekend. I asked Dave last night what he wants to do this weekend. His reply "homework and how about Whole Foods that was fun last time we went" uh yeah the grocery store as my weekend plans isn't something I would call "fun" but we only go every other month or so and it is very necessary. Other than that nada.


Make sure to enter my Giveaway for Cake in a Cup of 5 mixes.

Comments

C said…
I'd like to say thank you for all these pictures. Seriously, they are so cute, and simultaneously SO beautiful. I love your hair like that! Happy Friday!
And your beautiful colorful outfit matches your mood ;)
Have a lovely weekend!

Jungle World Citizen
rlutz said…
Love his descriptions...you guys are too cute.
Love all the colors today...great detailing on the sweater and the shirt....oh how I love that purple handbag!
HollyElise said…
You are super-cute today :)

By the way - the grocery store totally counts as weekend plans. :) It's on my list too!
Cara said…
I love your hair today! The curls with the highlights just looks so pretty and sunlit - almost angelic!

And the blue and green together is pretty awesome too!

Plans for the weekend? I'm visiting my parents tonight and tomorrow morning, then having lunch with a friend before the 4 hour drive home. Then I'm going to put on my pajamas and have a Halloween movie marathon. Between my allergies and my braces I can't eat many halloween treats, so I might pig out on raw cookie dough.
Robin said…
I suddenly NEED to wear green and blue together like you did here! It looks so great! The purple bag with it is unexpected and very chic.

No big plans for the weekend. I'm usually pretty boring on Halloween.

This might be my first comment here...love your blog!
Miki said…
Nice outfit and super cute pictures :).

Miki.
lawyerdoll said…
I really hope we will see Halloween costume photos. Are you dressing up?
hillary said…
Sorry no costumes on Halloween from me. I probably won't even leave the house. I have posted a lot of costume photos in the past. There is at least a dozen on here somewhere. (maybe I'll do a post recalling)
A-C said…
I agree w/Dave, pretty! You are so cute, love the dancing pics.

My weekend has entailed waiting for the fiance to fix his car, playing w/the puppy and doing some awesome sleeping and maybe sewing some tomorrow.
Unknown said…
Love that first photo! Your outfit combo is really cute!
Kelly said…
Your bag is so pretty.
Jessica said…
i LOVE this outfit! aside from you being GORGEOUS, the happy green cardi looks fab with the blues. I'm inspired! There's something retro about your look in general that i really love.

i also don't think you have too many pics at all. =)

Jessica
Surely Sonsy