Weekend roundup... A few days late

I never did a weekend recap this week. With Dave being so busy with school we haven't done much worth taking pictures of or at least I keep forgetting to take pictures! There are plenty of pictures of food. Which is odd because I am not a foodie. I don't live to eat at all. I do appreciate tasty things though.

On Saturday Dave's mom took the train down to spend a girl's day out with me. Things went a bit awry so we have a raincheck to try again. We had a goodtime even though things went screwy. We went to Chanel and she got her first makeup counter application ever! I figure she should start with the best! It's free why not?!




We also ran up to the best view in Boston. The view is out of this world.




On Sunday Dave took me to a nice lunch and cupcakes. He desperately needed a homework break. We got gluten free butternut squash pizza with onion and bacon. It was good but I'm not sure I'd get it again.
Dave liked it and that's what matters. (I am admittedly picky)




After I got an an apple cider apple filled, red velvet and a cinnamon pumpkin cupcakes. Dave got 3 GF mojito ones. Kickass Cupcakes makes some of the only ones I like. They indeed Kickass. ($3 a piece though!)




Last night I had a pumpkin muffie from Panera. I love saying muffie. It's big muffin top. Tasty too. Go get one.




Speaking of pumpkin muffins from Panera... The other day I got a muffin and on the way home I zinged Dave in the back of the head. I don't know what possessed me and he never saw it coming. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so ridiculous and I highly recommend it. It makes a great noise and no one expects it!

I know it's Wednesday but how was your weekend?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those cupcakes sure do look tasty!
Anonymous said…
Those cupcakes sure do look tasty!
Lisa said…
Your posts make me hungry. My weekend involved proctoring the PSATs (lame) and a football party (fun).
Lorena said…
Why o why.. dont I have a Panera close by ?
Is the pizza from Zing? Either way, it looks DELICIOUS!
Megan G said…
Everything look so delicious. The apple cider filled cupcake sounds terribly nomtastic. I might have to bake.

My weekend was uneventful.. but my day today was filled with kitties!
hillary said…
Chalkdust no I don't know about zing! is it any good? This is from Stone Hearth in Porter Square
Zing is just down the street (okay, a couple of blocks) from Stone Hearth. I've only had Stone Hearth once [although that pizza looks AMAZING], but I have to admit to liking Zing more, although their service/gluten-free availability might be a little spotty...
Lacey R said…
Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!
C said…
One word: NOM.