Orange you glad? Gator Colors

 like

ha I used my iPhone this morning and it had NO IDEA what to do with the bright orange sweater in the sun.
My shirt is white with blue polka dots H&M
Jeans Gap
Sweater NY and CO
Shoes Clarks
Cami H&M
Earrings H&M

picnikfile_1Qv5_X

Here is a photo from last year where you can see a more accurate representation of what it looks like and you can see the flowers that got blown out above.

liek this one

How are you today my dears?
Have you had any fashion OOOPs moments? The dress that was too low cut. The shirt that kept coming open? My worst is I can think of at this moment is the one time I was wearing this skirt. I had owned it since college but had never worn it.

Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to
 

It started the day out with I hate how I look in maxi skirts. They don't fit me well and I step on them and I am too short so they all need taking up. It was also silk which made so much noise. I didn't own a slip at the time and I got to the train station and when they train pulled into the station it blew my skirt WIDE OPEN. I was horrified. We are talking full on LOOK AT MY PANTIES. I put it in the "to be cut up and use fabric pile" the INSTANT I got home. 

PS don't forget to enter my Marc Jacobs Bangle giveaway. I am totally jealous that you guys get it and not me ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your incident sounds like Marilyn Monroe standing over the heating grate. I once walked around with one of those long "size" stickers still adhered to the thigh of my jeans and once I wore a shirt inside out. And not too long ago my panties fell apart in The Coop bathroom. : O
Wild as a Mink said…
Yikes! Sorry to hear about your fashion Ooops! moment...it sounded pretty brutal. I have oooops moments on a near daily basis, I have a penchant for super short things, even in the office...such as today-if i raise my hands above my head, well everyone can see my britches...yet for some reason I still thought it was A-OK to wear. Actually, I still think it is. I like to live life boredline inappropriate.
Oh, but this brite orange cardi--its divine! I love bright things, a pop of color, especially with cute floral details, well it never hurt anyone! Looks good
Abbie said…
I bought a new denim skirt at Old Navy the other week and wore it with bare legs. After walking around at lunchtime and getting some looks, I realized that the back slit was far higher than I would ever consider wearing with bare legs. It will look fine with tights, so it has been banished until it's truly tights season (a couple of weeks, really). But I ended up running home early from work to change to go to a happy hour- I was far too uncomfortable.
Megan G said…
I love your polka dot top.

I recently wore a wrap dress out to dinner and a big gust of wind did a similar thing to me. Thankfully not many people were around!
HollyElise said…
My biggest fashion Oops is from back when I was a year out of high school and working at a video rental store. We kept all the DVDs in drawers behind the counter, and had to retrieve them when the customers brought the case up to us.
The store was located on the same street as two busy pubs and a liquor store.

So this one Friday evening I decided to wear a baby-pink long-sleeved shirt that I'd been given for Christmas. I looked really pretty in that shirt... But what I failed to realize in choosing it was that while it was decently cut when I was standing straight, it got pretty scandalous if I bent over.

Which I had to do a lot during a work night.

With drunk and/or buzzed guys renting p0rn movies watching me.

Yeah, I never wore that top to work again and about two hours into my shift I grabbed a ratty old sweater from my manager's office to hide myself in.

>.<
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful sweater!

I had a wardrobe malfunction a while back. I was wearing a knit skirt with a thick shaper underneath, so I didn't feel it when I stood up to take my baby out of church and the skirt slid down about 6 inches revealing most of my lovely girdled hips. My own husband who I walked in front of didn't notice either and someone else ran over and came to my rescue by hiking my skirt up! I'm pretty sure the entire church congregation witnessed it too. :(
C said…
I love this orange cardigan, and I think it looks incredible with the polka dot blouse.
Lorena said…
What a pretty outfit.
I am totally drooling over your earrings....
I think that did not come out right - anyways you look fab.