Dandy Lions

picnikfile_Kzd484

When the lovely people at Threadless contacted me to try out their new Select line I was ecstatic. I already shop there often so this was right up my alley interms of keeping with my aesthetic.

I chose the "Dandy Lions" short sleeve hoodie for various reasons.
1. I love hoodies.
2. I love PUN-y things.
3. I love cats big, small, short or tall.
4. IT IS SO DAMN CUTE.

use this detail?


"The Select Line is designed by the community, but curated by Threadless. It includes original Threadless designs blown up, scaled back, with the original concepts intact. The products are printed with water-based inks on finer cotton, to be softer and eco-friendlier.


The women's collection includes racerback tanks, tunics, and tees. Men get more t-shirts, but with slimmer cuts and different materials than original Threadless tees."

In normal Threadless apparel I wear a Large and it is a very fitted look on me.For perspective to help you gauge, in most major retailers I can pick up any size 8 or Medium and it will fit but their stuff does run small I find. I ordered an XL in this because I wanted it to have more of a loose hoodie look. As you can see it fits perfectly and not at all loose. The material is a very thin sweater material. It is soft and comfy and easy to wear and cute as a baby lion! The hoodie retail for $40 and I would gladly spend that again on one of their items. The customer service was great and it was very fast shipping. The hoodie can be purchased on the Threadless Select site. I also really like the fact that they use low impact dyes and recycled fibers. I can be eco conscious AND cute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want one! Such cute design. And I need a hoodie. I do!
Cara said…
Dandy Lions? Hee hee! So utterly adorable!
Bridgett said…
that is really cute! i wish they had larger sizes.
hillary said…
Bridgett they do have some but it appears only in the boys cuts. My 6"4" 350lb friend does have a bunch from there but he is a guy (he introduced me to them in first place). I will write an email to them any I suggest others who would wanted more sizing options.
mamichan said…
thanks for sharing this! i had no idea threadless had this line. and your hoodie is super cute.
Jodi said…
That is the cutest top ever!! I love it.. I dont often wear t-shirt type tops but this is most cute!!!


You might be interested in my earring giveaway:

BETHANY JANE DESIGNS GIVEAWAY
Anonymous said…
I'm a Threadless addict, and a bit of a hoodie addict, but haven't tried the selects yet. I do agree that they tend to run small in sizing ...

Looks really adorable on you!
Anonymous said…
I prefer Snorg Ts. I had a couple of bad experiences with Threadless and won't shop there anymore. Cute hoodie!!
Fashion Flirt said…
Your comment reminded me of this Mashable Post: Why does the web love cats? This hoodie is freaking adorable - especially on you!
hillary said…
Tmurgo that's unfortunate. Did customer service not fix the problem? I had an issue a few years ago and they fixed it at their cost. Maybe they'll see this and contact you! I did send a link to their pr rep.

Fashion flirt it's totally because they are jerks. Mine are and I love them for it.

Spygrl1 I buy all Dave's ts from there. I got him I think 6 for Christmas!

Jodi you wont see me in a t often if at all I tell myself the hood makes it ok or I'd obsess all day! Ha

Sara and cara Thanks!

Masami I think it's new? I had no idea either and I get their emails I shop there often.


Thanks so much everyone! Wouldn't you know I totally stained it today :( I need to talk a family member to dye it. (don't have anywhere to do it at home)
v said…
oh my god that is adorable.
Megan G said…
The hoodie is really adorable!

(also you stained the hoodie? With what?)
hillary said…
Megan Mae hair dye
rlutz said…
great shirt...love that print. The new hair color looks amazing!
hillary said…
Rlutz thank you!! In this photo its the same color. I just posted pics of the new color though about 30 seconds ago.
Unknown said…
So cute! Disappointing how small they run, though. I can wear the girly 2xl in the regular t's, but would probably need a 5xl in this hoodie.
C said…
So damn cute! I'm so excited for my Threadless tee to come. :)