My little pony. The title has nothing to do with this post.
The skies opened up when I was heading to work today.
I was almost totally drenched by the time I got to work. And I forgot my camera. You get dunnhh duhhh BATHROOM SHOTS.
Dress Target 2009 Iphones have issues with turquoise, blue and teal and aqua. This dress is VERY teal in person.This is teal.
Necklace Banana Republic 2008
Charlotte Russe shoes 2007
So this is what opposite Hillary looks like. Maybe I should of flipped it.My bangs won't swoop in that direction sadly. I like them like that. I had flat ironed my hair FLATFLATFLAT today. The second I stepped outside it started to curl up. I honestly didn't know it was raining. I have no windows in my bedroom or bathroom.

This is what I really look like.

And I am wearing these cheap ass plastic shoes because they were all that was in my desk. You know why they were in my desk? Because they are cheap and were hurting me one day so I threw them in the drawer.

My real shoes are currently sitting in front of a space heater drying out.
How is your Wednesday going? Anything exciting happening this week?
I was almost totally drenched by the time I got to work. And I forgot my camera. You get dunnhh duhhh BATHROOM SHOTS.
Dress Target 2009 Iphones have issues with turquoise, blue and teal and aqua. This dress is VERY teal in person.This is teal.
Necklace Banana Republic 2008
Charlotte Russe shoes 2007
So this is what opposite Hillary looks like. Maybe I should of flipped it.My bangs won't swoop in that direction sadly. I like them like that. I had flat ironed my hair FLATFLATFLAT today. The second I stepped outside it started to curl up. I honestly didn't know it was raining. I have no windows in my bedroom or bathroom.
This is what I really look like.
And I am wearing these cheap ass plastic shoes because they were all that was in my desk. You know why they were in my desk? Because they are cheap and were hurting me one day so I threw them in the drawer.
My real shoes are currently sitting in front of a space heater drying out.
How is your Wednesday going? Anything exciting happening this week?
Comments
Including the plastic shoes...
My hair is 37 by feria and I used 3 shine products today with a flat iron.
moroccan oil, this stuff i can't remember the name of and Ojon shine spray.
I have been whining at home at how dull it was so we've been trying out every single shine product I can get my grubby hands on. I slept in a deep conditioner last night too. Henna and jasmine fluffeaze by Lush.
and your hair does look soft and shiny today. Must be the deep conditioner. I need to find me a good one.