I went out in the cold to buy a paper. Pushing every button in the elevator.
See I told you I felt like I am wearing the same thing all the time. I at least have different trousers and shoes and makeup this time.
Shirt H&M 2010
Red lace cami Forever 21 2009
Denim trousers Gap 2009
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell 2010
Watch Avon 2008
Various bracelets
Dave had outtakes today that seemed to glimpse into the real me.
I think this awkward pull is common for me. The turned foot. I do that when I am uncomfortable.
I also wanted to make sure you saw my shoes.
I think this is my best fishtail to date! Just took more practice on my part.
I am really broken out but I started mixing a paula dorf concealer and it works REALLY WELL. I am showing you my "good side" ha.
I have The slate blue and grey from the Palace Pedigree Palette on and the mineralize blush in Utterly Game from the Leopard Luxe line. Lips is See Sheer. All by MAC.
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Comments
I'm gonna check out Bodega and window shop at the Pru and Anthro this weekend.
This weekend is mainly working on the house. Painting, building furniture, junk like that! But I have a few family things to go to, and I want to have a picnic at the nature preserve that I now pass on my way to work every day but haven't had a chance to visit yet. I also want to try and get a facial because my face is looking ROUGH lately.
Your Hello Kitty watch is adorable!!!
My weekend is pretty low key. I did some shopping after work yesterday and we made brunch after my 13 mile run this morning. College football, September issues, and a bit of class prep is pretty much the extent of the agenda for the next couple of days.
Also, you look insanely gorgeous in that first picture!