Glitter is it just for teenage Hillary?
When I was in highschool I used to wear a LOT of glitter. I used to carry around a tube of fine craft glitter. I had glitter everything. Body sticks, lotions, gels, lipbalms, polish, gloss EVERYTHING. I was kinda known for it. Then I went through a decade of avoiding glitter (urp more than decade but I don't want to let on how old I am. **coughalmost32cough** I had to actually ask people to stop buying me glitter at one point. I was too "mature" for it. But recently I have been feeling that glitter beast speaking into my ear. Hillary just a little sparkle... what did it ever do to you? commmeee on just a little sparkle body powder.... I always gravitated more to the holographic or opal glitters.
Then this weekend Dave who met me at the height of my glitter fairy vomit phase, picked out this polish.
Glitter polish is NOTORIOUSLY hard to remove. I made a little face like... nah.. When my mind was screaming GET IT GET IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! IT SPARKLES! SHINNNY OOOOH!

Quick and easy look inspired by my ring.

First I did two coats of China Glaze For Audrey
(it is the Tiffany blue) and then two coats of Fairy Dust by China Glaze
.

It is hard to capture. It looks silver in the bottle but it is a clear holographic glitter. GORGEOUS. My glitter beast is laughing and rubbing it's hands together. UH OH. Any one know where my combat boots and granny dresses are?
A quick and easy nail tip. When my nails would chip I used to fill in the chips with the color and slap on a coat of glitter for a new look and make the manicure last longer and cover the patch job.
Then this weekend Dave who met me at the height of my glitter fairy vomit phase, picked out this polish.
Glitter polish is NOTORIOUSLY hard to remove. I made a little face like... nah.. When my mind was screaming GET IT GET IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! IT SPARKLES! SHINNNY OOOOH!
Quick and easy look inspired by my ring.
First I did two coats of China Glaze For Audrey
It is hard to capture. It looks silver in the bottle but it is a clear holographic glitter. GORGEOUS. My glitter beast is laughing and rubbing it's hands together. UH OH. Any one know where my combat boots and granny dresses are?
A quick and easy nail tip. When my nails would chip I used to fill in the chips with the color and slap on a coat of glitter for a new look and make the manicure last longer and cover the patch job.
Comments
Your nails are super pretty! I saw some glittery purple Wet 'n Wild Halloween polish at Rite Aid last weekend, it was so tempting.
I still have some glitter powder I use for nights out. Just a little shimmer...
do you think a school psychologist can wear glitter nail polish? i am in my 2nd year of grad school and keep asking myself that about stuff. like the wrist tattoo i want and these hot pink flats.
I still have some glitter nail varnishes too, but agree its a bugger to get off!
Sal xXx
MMHHH that is my story.