Twinkle Twinkle little nail

IMG_1929
IMG_1925

I haven't shared a konad for awhile. I did this manicure with a plate from the Monster Bundle (If you haven't seen it, it is an insane deal. 21 plates for $18!! (Konad are $7 a PLATE)  I got on Amazon. This one is really simple but it also is really me. I sign my name with a little star and have for almost 20 years. People used to buy me lots of star stuff too.

IMG_1936

I covered the entire name in OPI Done Out in Deco by OPI from the South Beach Collection.
Then I stamped stars in OPI Shrek Forever After Collection in  Funky Dunkey.  Over that I stamped the same stars with a pink gold from Milani called My Network.I topped it all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat. Dries it virtually instantly.

If you are interested in more nail info please check out my All about nails page.

Comments

Heather said…
I also love it and I think it is very you. Stars are so pretty.
Heather said…
I also love it and I think it is very you. Stars are so pretty.
I have this same plate, I think I will be doing some of the same thing with it. Very cute. very good idea. I love your style and your blog. I just became a follower. Check out my little piece of the web. www.cherishscupoftea.blogspot.com
Lisa said…
I have one word: AMAZING!