Das clogs
Last night this outfit felt so nice. Now it appears CLUNKY. Part of it might be there weren't any photos that didn't make me look like I thought I was a tough guy.

This is that dress Dave made that is 5 yards of fabric. Peeing is interesting. I need ladies in waiting to help. When I got married I had to have my mom help me hike up my dress before I got into the stall.
Detail. There is gold around the blobby things and the flowers.

There are just two closures on it. A button that hold the front on and then the snaps on the front. It is a SIMPLE dress that looks complicated. It is all one piece. (see bottom left)
Of course I spun around like I always do in this dress.

First time I wore it 2.5 years ago. Notice the short hair!

Spinning in shoes that are over 5 inches is rough. I had to yell to Dave to catch me when I was done I was so dizzy and wobbly on them.

Do your feet expand and contract through the day? I swear sometimes they shrink a whole size then hours later are big again.
I wore contacts today. SEE NO NOSE MARK! I wore lots of shimmery pinks all over my face. I wish I had done a bold liner instead of sparkly white today. It would of helped the look.

Oh yes so.
Dress Dave made
Sweater Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes Nordstrom Jeffrey Campbell
Belt Target
This is that dress Dave made that is 5 yards of fabric. Peeing is interesting. I need ladies in waiting to help. When I got married I had to have my mom help me hike up my dress before I got into the stall.
Detail. There is gold around the blobby things and the flowers.
There are just two closures on it. A button that hold the front on and then the snaps on the front. It is a SIMPLE dress that looks complicated. It is all one piece. (see bottom left)
Of course I spun around like I always do in this dress.
First time I wore it 2.5 years ago. Notice the short hair!
Spinning in shoes that are over 5 inches is rough. I had to yell to Dave to catch me when I was done I was so dizzy and wobbly on them.
Do your feet expand and contract through the day? I swear sometimes they shrink a whole size then hours later are big again.
I wore contacts today. SEE NO NOSE MARK! I wore lots of shimmery pinks all over my face. I wish I had done a bold liner instead of sparkly white today. It would of helped the look.
Oh yes so.
Dress Dave made
Sweater Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes Nordstrom Jeffrey Campbell
Belt Target

Comments
And now I kind of want some clogs.
{How was your cupcake?}
You're right, I don't have a profile, although I've been thinking about starting up a wardrobe-chronicle blog of my own. (Even though I hate the way I photograph.) But I'll try to get you pictures of me my 50's wrap dress and my zebra-striped Target skirt so you don't think I'm just some weird Single White Female-esque stalker.
That purple/maroon color is lovely on you. I don't think the outfit is clunky at all!
I love the colours in the dress, looks great on you!
I think my feet get bigger throughout the day. I always heard that you should go shoe shopping in the afternoon because if you go when you first wake up, you'll buy shoes that are too small.
It he did. I'm not that talented sadly. The straps are wicked bizarre and I can't wear it without something over or something under it.