I entered a contest. Want to help me win?



Winner gets a walk on role on Mad Men.

If you've been here a few times then you know I love that show. I have since day one. I have done numerous inspired photos over the past 3 years. This year I entered the contest. I normally don't enter things like this because I honestly lack confidence that I can win. This time it is different.

 I might not be the prettiest, the skinniest or the tallest but darn if I don't want this more than anyone. 
Dude PLEASE vote for me. You can vote once a day per computer ;) (have an iphone? vote again!) You can vote every day until the contest is up. I will love you all forever if you help me out. You don't have to sign up for anything just click!

Please vote for me here!!! All it takes is ONE CLICK!

PS the entry photo is crisp. The screen shot came out fuzzy for some reason. 

Comments

Unknown said…
you got my vote!
Rachel said…
Of course we'll all vote for you! You totally deserve this!
Brenda said…
Just voted!

You definitely deserve this, your picture is gorgeous :)

xx
Voted! Will vote again when I get home :)
Melissa said…
I've already voted twice and will vote again when I get home. OH! And I can vote on my husband's computer and iPhone!

Whee!!!
Jess said…
Voted, and will vote more times at home and on iPhone. :-) LOVE that stunning green hat box.
hillary said…
jess it's a 1960's tiara line suit case from American Tourister

its like this but mine is almost mint condition

http://www.etsy.com/listing/37554075/american-tourister-round-blue-tiara
hillary said…
Oh I have a pic of mine
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2986900965_a517207074_o.jpg


thanks so much everyone! I know I am a long shot up I want to win so bad!
rlutz said…
I voted...and will vote again at home.
I love the hatbox!
Lorena said…
I voted For you !
I love this picture and the styling.
LaShaune said…
Houston Voted!

When I saw the contest, I thought wow - fun...but like BSB pointed out above, lack melanin may preclude me from doing so.

Best of luck
hillary said…
Brooklyn and LaShaune. I feel terrible that you guys feel that way. I can't pretend to know how you feel but I can say that I sympathize.
I would vote for you guys! I wish it wasn't that way. I HOPE that it is because of the time period of the show and not a conscious exclusion. Lordy knows I love all ladies!

*GROUP HUG!*

I am not a hugger either! they mean more coming from me ;)
Kimberly said…
I just voted - twice - once from each of my work computers and I will hit is up again from my phone and 4 home computers! :-)
Courtney said…
Great photo! I just voted for you. : )

Loving The Reflection
Anonymous said…
I voted, that's a really great pic!!
hillary said…
Thank you all so much! I already feel obnoxious asking and there is still a month to go! I appreciate you all and really really am hoping because I just got it in my head I want to win! :D
Red said…
I've been voting. :-)
I would love it if you won!
Since you're currently on page 8, I think, out of 118 pages....I really believe you can do it! I shall absolutely tune in and squeak loudly when I see you. Good luck!!!