Bits and pieces
Dave left early to move the car from the street sweeper and I forgot my camera. So you get bits a pieces! woot!

I watched this YouTube last night to learn to fishtail braid.
My shirt detail and my pop's dog tag from the Navy.

My favorite glass ring with striped band.

My bracelets. You can hear me coming today.

and I am wearing ankle pants and silver flats.

and something random.

I want the Vanillary perfume SO BAD. My favorite scent is vanilla, my name is Hillary I mean seriously someone with money to spare! It is made by Lush. I have the little solid but I need the bottle in the pretty package.
Oh yeah and what I wore exactly one year ago.

and exactly 2 years ago.

Today is plagued with meetings meetings meetings. How is you day shaping up? What is for lunch and dinner?! (can you tell I am hangry?)
I watched this YouTube last night to learn to fishtail braid.
My shirt detail and my pop's dog tag from the Navy.
My favorite glass ring with striped band.
My bracelets. You can hear me coming today.
and I am wearing ankle pants and silver flats.
and something random.
I want the Vanillary perfume SO BAD. My favorite scent is vanilla, my name is Hillary I mean seriously someone with money to spare! It is made by Lush. I have the little solid but I need the bottle in the pretty package.
Oh yeah and what I wore exactly one year ago.
and exactly 2 years ago.
Today is plagued with meetings meetings meetings. How is you day shaping up? What is for lunch and dinner?! (can you tell I am hangry?)
Comments
I have no idea what I'm going to do for lunch, but I better decide soon. It will probably be a pbj, applesauce, and pringles. Dinner will be veggie lasagna. Yum!
and i also bought 2 cupcakes (one coconut, one orange creamsicle) from Curbside Cupcakes -- its a little pink ice cream truck that drives around DC and sells cupcakes. you can follow them on Facebook to know where they will be each day. such a fab idea!
Love the braid!
My day was quiet, meltingly hot, sleepy and I read a lot of pointless romance to fill the time at work.
For lunch I had 2 slices of toasted rye-bread with mozzarella, tomato, basil and little bit of fresh ground black pepper + some kind of grapefruit-milk drink. Strawberries from my grandma's garden.
Dinner was simple tomato, cucumber, apple, pear, basil salad.
Snacks during the day: hazelnuts, a blueberry-chocolate candy and a piece of liquorice :)
lessake
I'm thinking of taking him out for supper to try a new brewpub in the area which I hear has good pizza.
I eat the same lunch every day. Boring, but healthy. Dinner is a ricotta and kale sauce (it's whizzed through the blender, tastes better than it sounds) with prawns and pasta. Yum! And wine! Red, of course.
I like your Pop's dog tags. :)
Have a great weekend
Sal xXx
Have a great weekend
Sal xXx