REVIEW Orly Polish in Royal Navy

This was the other polish that  was a nice little surprise from the husband.

you like this one?

(some of the copy is copied from last review)
Orly in Royal Navy is a beautiful bold indigo color. It has deep tealy sparkle too. . Orly retails at Sally's for about $4.99 (depending on area)I have said it before but the quality is on par with China Glaze and OPI It tends to be a bit more opaque in general which makes a wicked plus in my book. I wore this color for three days without a chip ALSO the best part? It didn't give me smurf hands! As lovers of blue polish can tell you it is not uncommon to take your blue polish off and it to turn your hands blue. (I am looking at you Sally Hansen, remember this? ) I also put two coats of Seche Vite top coat. It makes it very shiny, tries almost instantly and makes it wear like iron.

Check out that shimmer!

this detail

Another good feature of this sparkle polish? It isn't hard to remove like glitter. So you get the look of glitter without all the pain in the ass of removing it. Want to piss off a manicurist? Go in with glitter nails and they will let you know how they feel as they take it off!

Comments

Bridgett said…
ooh i really like this color. i hate that sally hansen polish too- i have a gray and i love the color but every time i use it i get little bumps all over my nails! i hate it so much.
DanaElayne said…
I bought this today! After seeing it on your blog, I knew I HAD to have it! :)