And I don’t want to wait ‘til Wednesday
Isaac Mizrahi 2007 dress
Sweater Cynthia Rowley 2010
Clarks Book Pump 2010
White lace cami F21 2009
Glass ring MFA store 2008
Earrings I made
Coat compliments of H&M and Lucky
Isn't this little coat adorable?
Back in March H&M and Lucky sent me a $25 gift card to H&M. It was so exciting I had no idea it was coming and I cam home from work to a fed-ex slipped under my door! It was part of the Alpha Shopper Program I am involved with Lucky.
I am already a big H&M fan so it was easy to find something I loved. This coat in person is a very soft gray. I particularly like the light weight, the tucking on the pockets, slight princess sleeves, the lines stitched down the front and the poofy collar. I was a little nervous about the shape hitting right below my bust line. I actually had this coat on the last time I saw my grandfather. It was pretty hilarious I walked into the house after not seeing him for 3 months and the SECOND I walk in he goes "oh you have a new coat I really like it" I walk past him to hug my gram and she goes "oh new coat! Cute! Let me try it on!"(always her reaction when I get a new coat. She wants to try it on) Neither one of them have ever seen in my closet yet they knew it was new. HA! I explained how I got it for free and they were every impressed and gram said I should ask for more! haa!
Thank you to H&M and Lucky for adorable new spring/summer coat. I see it getting a ton of use in the summer over sundresses. Neither company asked me to review them. I just am because I am a big fan and am appreciative for such a nice gift.
What does your spring/summer coat look like?
Comments
I've got about 15 spring/fall coats, everything from jean jackets to anoraks. I have to work to squeeze them all in before it's too hot or cold to wear 'em.
also, i think i saw your sweater at t.j. maxx.
Anyway, for three years I have been searching for a black trench that I can wear for both spring and fall and this year I finally found one I liked!! Black is somewhat boring but I think the excellent tailoring by far makes up for it - it looks slick!
Living in FL doesn't facilitate the need to wear a spring or fall coat, but I do have a lightweight midnight blue trench by Mossimo for Target 2009 that I wear on rainy days. I really want a vintage jean jacket, but no idea if it would get any use. It's already in the 90s here.
Keep up the great blogging!
Sherry
http://sherry-startingoverat40.blogspot.com/