Unconventional collectibles Red SHOES
Again not unconventional but it makes for such a great title. CLO of One Smarmy Mama asked to see my collection of red shoes. It isn't terribly big (again I drive home the 300 sq ft apt) I also donated over 50 pairs of shoes in September. Things I just wasn't wearing anymore. What is left is the more expensive red shoes. (Cheapest of the lot of $80) The only pairs currently still available is the Danskos and the Troentorps.
Dansko Sissys I was featured on Barking Dog Shoes wearing these actually! I love the retro feel of them.

My Marc Jacobs bow flats. Bought at 70% off end of season clearance Marc 2008.

Marc Jacobs Bow heels. There were an anniversary present from Dave. Bought at the 70% off end of season sale January 2010.

(they are much more red in person)
Clarks Oxfords. I got these after I saw them on the 10 cent designer on Flickr. HAD TO HAVE September 2008

Clarks 2006. I don't wear these much anymore but I save them because I think they would look great with pants. If I could find pants I actually like.

Clarks boots 2008. I got these for an insane deal. They are a very deep red in person.

Troentorp wood sole, steel toed clogs. Oxblood color. These are some of the most comfortable shoes on the planet. WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Edited to add.
Oh snap. While checking my stats I came across a blurb from me on the Dansko site! That totally made my year!
Dansko Sissys I was featured on Barking Dog Shoes wearing these actually! I love the retro feel of them.
My Marc Jacobs bow flats. Bought at 70% off end of season clearance Marc 2008.
Marc Jacobs Bow heels. There were an anniversary present from Dave. Bought at the 70% off end of season sale January 2010.
(they are much more red in person)
Clarks Oxfords. I got these after I saw them on the 10 cent designer on Flickr. HAD TO HAVE September 2008
Clarks 2006. I don't wear these much anymore but I save them because I think they would look great with pants. If I could find pants I actually like.
Clarks boots 2008. I got these for an insane deal. They are a very deep red in person.
Troentorp wood sole, steel toed clogs. Oxblood color. These are some of the most comfortable shoes on the planet. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
Edited to add.
Oh snap. While checking my stats I came across a blurb from me on the Dansko site! That totally made my year!
Comments
I think I'm gonna need those Dansko sandals this season.....