Orly Nail Laquer in Snowcone REVIEW
Oh shush I can hear you now.
"Another blue polish Hillary?"
Ah-yup Consider it my eternal struggle to find the fountain of youth, my search for the Holy Grail.... (dramatic aren't we?) On a related note if you haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail you are seriously missing out on life. Seriously. With gems like this...
Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.
Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.
Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Sir Lancelot: Am not.
I could gush about my love of John Cleese for hours and Steve Martin who wasn't in the movie but is also a silver fox.
OH THE POLISH yes.
I am attempting a new photo pose for nails. I kinda dislike the hand bent over thing. My hand looks alien to me and I end up staring at the photos trying to guess what is wrong. Orly Snowcone is a creme blue that comes with a tiny lipgloss charm. The formula of this polish is nice and thick and you could actually get away with ONE COAT! I know shut the front door right? Orly is readily available at most CVS and other such drugstores and retails for about $6.99 (depending on region) Snowcone is part of their new Sweet collection. It was seriously hard to pick just one. I can see me going back for another one (and another and another as I tell myself if I only get one at a time then I don't have a problem...) The quality is on par with OPI.
Plus this owl likes it. And we all know owls are trustworthy.
Comments
she calls me a "Shoe sinner" amongst other things...
Hillary - I haven't seen the Holy Grail in yearssss but now I feel the urge to rent it immediately!
I feel like my hands look SO WEIRD in my polish pictures. Especially after looking through about 200 or so pictures of my hands wearing polish... lol. I'm always trying new hand positions, but I feel like my hands always look so awkward! I like your new polish-picture-position!