OPI Shrek Collection Funky Dunkey REVIEW and an outfit!

like
Dress and hoodie Target 2008
Boots Clarks 2008
Flower Pins H&M (?)
Ring Peabody Essex Museum 2009
cootie
When people talk about comfort wear..... This is comfort wear to me. I don't ever feel "comfy" in jeans and t shirt. This dress is an A line shift shape so it doesn't touch my waist or squeeze my legs but is still flattering. And a hoodie?! Self explanatory. Flat boots with socks because tights are SO uncomfortable.

This dress gets a lot of wear. Sometimes almost exactly the same.
tut tutIts gonna be a HOT one.Your crooked nose is where it's at.

REVIEW

IMG_9437
OPI has a new line out called Forever After in honor of the new Shrek movie. I really wanted all of them but Dave was not a fan of the green and yellow. He shows dislike so infrequently that I tend to listen to it. I went with Funky Dunkey and another color you will see later. ;) Same deal as all OPI polishes. Goes on smooth. Great coverage at two. Creamy color. I really like that there is no shimmer in it. I am into what I deemed crayon colors lately. Creamy shiny polishes with no shimmer. The purple is unlike anything I own and is very true "crayon" purple. Also how can you pass on something named "Funky Dunkey"?
IMG_9436
I am a bit embarrassed by how dry my hands are. You will forgive me this time right? The polishes retail for around $8. I ordered mine on Amazon for a bit cheaper.

Any plans for this weekend?

Comments

EvaNadine said…
i also did a purple mani last night! although my polish is i think left over from middle school or high school. it is more of a violet color and still has shimmer in it. i much prefer colors without shimmer.

on your recommendation, i got some seche vite topcoat last night. i always have trouble with polishes lasting on my fingers, so i hope this works well! :)
Nana Erin said…
Your hair looks perfect today. Just perfect!~
Emily Kennedy said…
Your hands don't look dry to me, and that color is awesome! This weekend I'm just doing some social visits here and there as well as cramming hard for the end of the semester.
hillary said…
erin. Bought Bumble and Bumble surf hair on tuesday and the past 3 days I literally got up. Didn't brush my hair. I slept on it wet and it was all sticking up. I sprayed it. twisted it and clipped it. got ready took clip out and VIOLA beach hair. It literally is the easiest thing I have ever done and I am LOVING IT
Lorena said…
You had me at the nail polish name...
Raquelita said…
I don't normally splurge on nail polishes, but I might have to check these out. That color is fab, and so is that dress!
DanaElayne said…
I bought the Funky Dunkey and the Ogre the Top yesterday on my OPI spree! I had to go to three stores to find it, but I HAD to have Funky Dunkey once I saw it on you! :)