Konad nails attempt 1
Konad attempt one? Aren't you on about 30 or so you say? Well it was attempt 1 for my 81 year old grandmother!!!!!!!! She insisted I only get a hand photo but that you could see that she has on pop's ring. All you people who say "Oh I can't do that. I have no skill" My 81 year old gram who has the shakes a little (cancer drugs) can do it than so can you. She says "OH it's so easy and won't people be jealous of my pretty nails"


Yes gram, yes they will.
I am ordering her, her very own kit. She wants the hounds tooth and argyle plates because she is far cooler than anyone I know. I had brought subtle polish colors thinking I would ease her into it. NOPE she wants me to bring the teal and purples and aquas next time!
Yes gram, yes they will.
I am ordering her, her very own kit. She wants the hounds tooth and argyle plates because she is far cooler than anyone I know. I had brought subtle polish colors thinking I would ease her into it. NOPE she wants me to bring the teal and purples and aquas next time!
Comments
i think the whole konad set is going to have to go on my Want list!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I've been desperately wanting the Konad stamping thinger since you started posting about it, but now that I've sourced an Australian seller I'm kind of overwhelmed by all the designs and can't choose which plates I want (plus I also have no money lol).