Damn I smell good. REVIEW

(Image courtesy of LittleBatch)

Here sniff my wrist. Lovely isn't it?

I am going to review something that you can't exactly see, because it's a smell. On Monday I had the day off and was spending my day playing on the computer while Dave did homework. I was playing on Etsy searching for random words.
Such as:
Waffles
Cupcakes
Petit Four
Kittens
Bacon
Librarians
and then GINGER! Bingo!

Ginger isn't for everyone. It kinda seems to be one of those "love it or hate it" smell/taste deals. I don't remember anyone saying to me "Ginger... it's alright" You always get a hearty OH I LOVE GINGER or a OOOH no I don't like that at all! Well I love ginger. I love the smell, the taste and the bizarro texture. I bought the above Gingermilk Vegan Fragrance Oil from LittleBatch on Etsy.

She describes it as "Gingermilk: a warm, rich scent of ginger root, nutmeg, bergamot, and cream. This is an earthy, sexy scent... definitely not for shy violets. Think you can handle it?"

Oh I can handle it babe. I can handle it and I can love it and I can make everyone who comes in contact with me and even remotely likes me to smell my wrist. I called my mom right away and told her she needed to get one. I described it as cooked lemons and ginger. LittleBatch's description is much more accurate. It goes on clear and sinks right in without leaving a sticky residue like many oils do. At $8 for .33oz this is a VERY affordable fragrance option. Worst case scenario you buy something you don't like you're out $8! Much better than $60-75 like many perfumes.

I received my items 48 hours after ordering and she contacted me immediately after placing my order. I will DEFINITELY be shopping in her store again soon. I think I need this Red Velvet Cake lip balm and this Cupcake Fragrance Oil.

I was not compensated for my review. I am just a VERY happy customer.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hillary, you make me blush. Thank you for such a sweet review.
Lisa said…
While I may not be a ginger person cupcake sounds pretty awesome. I like the little roller design a lot.
Anonymous said…
LOVE Ginger! You must smell so yummy!

And Red Velvet Cake lip balm?! Oy, I would go through a tube a week I bet. I would be nibbling on my own lips all the time!